Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AERO MAXWELL with some mods

Edward

Bartender
Though note that only some collars canbe interchanged. Aero will allow a different collar option as long as it doesn't require a new pattern.

My Aero Stuart ( predecessor to the Maxwell ) had more of a molded or shaped type open collar that I liked quite well.....

20180429_165702.jpg

jamestheflyingswan

New in Town
Was thinking of going for the maxwell for my new aero jacket in battered steerhide,i must say you look really cool in that jacket great fit sir i think you might have made my up.cheers

onstar

One of the Regulars
Very nice fit, What is your weight/ height and jacket measurements if you dont mind
Since i owned a 1930ies Halfbelt for about a year i was "infected" and started to plan for the 2nd AERO.

My choice was the MAXWELL with some mods like american cuffs and a pleated back. Material is CXFQHH but i think thats obvious.

I think as a customer i was a real "pain in the a..e" consumed a lot of AERO's staff Patience.

Anyway - after less than 12 weeks i received the jacket and i'm fully blown away ...

38wScS0.jpg

Flr6ZnP.jpg

x0O5Fhq.jpg

sJdqGoo.jpg

as you can see from my smile i'm in real love with "MAX" ...

Will post some more pics the next couple of days ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto