Aero perfection again! My new Board Racer arrives...

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Witchtrip, Oct 16, 2016.

1. KPDarb

KPDarb New in Town

Thats awesome, many thanks ;)

The BR is sublime, indeed. Your Premier highwayman had me questioning my desire for a BR and opting for the PHM instead. Then i came to the rational conclusion of eventually buying both and just deciding which one to get first...

Edward likes this.
  2. Edward

Edward Bartender

And then, when you have both, you just have to decide which to wear on any given day. And which one to buy after those... ;)

Witchtrip and sweetfights like this.
  3. vivicorsi

vivicorsi Familiar Face

Awesome fit! Love that the zippers show some teeth on the arms and angled pockets! Did you specify that? Or did it just come this way?

Which zippers are these?

Thank you ‚
    Cheers Phil

Witchtrip likes this.
  4. coloradorider

coloradorider One of the Regulars

Love the fit, the leather, and the lining. Congrats

I wish I had thought to do sateen in the arms when I ordered my Aeros.

My next jacket needs to be a Langlitz Sidewinder or a trim black Aero like this.

Witchtrip likes this.
  5. coloradorider

coloradorider One of the Regulars

The right amount of jackets to own is always whatever you currently own plus 1, unfortunately$$$

sweetfights, Edward and Witchtrip like this.
  6. Witchtrip

Witchtrip One of the Regulars

Thanks for the comments, guys, this is just a standard BR with the brass Talon zippers.

Yes, I did request angled pockets. I need to post new pics, it's getting better and better with each year. :)

ProteinNerd and dubpynchon like this.
  7. jay_cali

jay_cali New in Town

@Witchtrip Looks perfect, any changes in color after a while?
    would appreciate if you can share sleeves width when laid flat @p2p, @elbows, @wrist.

8. Witchtrip

Witchtrip One of the Regulars

Color is very stable - slight fading on tops of creases at elbows. I haven't worn it as much as I would like - I end up wearing my CXL PHWM in the colder weather (it's larger so I layer under it).

The BR is def tighter fitting. I ordered a 38, but my jacket is probably more like a 40. If I were to re-order it, I would absolutely order a 40. The armholes are pretty high on this style and I def feel them binding if I wear a t shirt & button down under it. (I have a 40-41" chest)

Arm measurements :
    5.5" opening at wrist (unzipped)
    5.75" elbow flat across
    9" armholes
    22" p2p

Hope this helps

jay_cali and Fonzie like this.
  9. jay_cali

jay_cali New in Town

Thanks for the measurements. I think it’s zipper is also bigger than standard CR, that why just 0.25” between wrist and elbow , zipping all the way to wrist will make -0.5” . What’s the sleeve width at biceps ? I think I’ll just order a size 40 for sizing .