Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Premier 1930s Highwayman measurement advice

Edward

Bartender
Ok I get it, I'll ask Aero as they finally answered today. How wide are the shoulders on this Vanson that fits you well?

Things are probably back on track now, but Ken Calder (Aero's founder) had some very serious surgery in the second half of January and the family were spending a lot of time in and out of hospital with him. This obviously impacted significantly on communications, as you'd expect.

Cool, so you think it's not too short? When you see my first post it's clear I was used to too long jackets so maybe I have bad habits and I'm freaking out for no reason. I'm attaching 2 more photos from the side.

View attachment 493225

View attachment 493226

Length is ideal. Particularly of those are modern jeans with the lower-than-the-natural-waist "waist"band.

sarevook

New in Town
Thanks :), don't touching the straps anymore. I'm amazed how quickly the leather went from plate armor stiff to thick leather stiff, hope to break it as soon as possible, unfortunately the temperature is bit too cold even for layered leather jacket here in Poland :/.

kayman

New in Town
Thanks :), don't touching the straps anymore. I'm amazed how quickly the leather went from plate armor stiff to thick leather stiff, hope to break it as soon as possible, unfortunately the temperature is bit too cold even for layered leather jacket here in Poland :/.
@sarevook How is the jacket working out? Can you post some pictures of how it has aged along the way?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB