Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero premier highwayman fit, unsure about the length

Wave

New in Town
Hi all,

As the title says, I’m unsure about length of this jacket, aero says the fit is spot on for this cut. I would have liked it to be an inch longer.

23CDB5D9-99E8-4937-81D4-A21B011E9386.jpeg
08E5B7BE-FDB7-46BF-A233-C48381A6D28E.jpeg
A4D4C813-01C1-466B-B037-659BBAD731A8.jpeg

Mich486

One Too Many
I agree with handymike on the front. The back looks alright but I thought this style had a certain amount of front drop which i can’t see in the photo.

Also I think it’s a good fit sleeve wise and at the shoulders but the body looks still a bit like the standard highwayman. Don’t get me wrong I love my standard highwayman but thought this was meant to fit much slimmer in the torso.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edward

Bartender
I like it. Any longer and I think the design would be thrown off balance. Works fine with what look to be very low cut jeans.

It's a bit... wide for a Premier HWM. Looks like a regular one. Not a bad thing but I see these fit a bit trimmer, usually. There is some bunching at the back. I don't know. Length is okay, in my opinion.

There might be other models better suited to your proportions. Are these fit jackets? Ask about a Sheene or Seven.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Looks very good overall to me. I like it to cover my belt, your does, although not "fully" covered.

Agree there's a little layering room here. The standard HWN in the later photo does not fit well. I think you did great! Enjoy the break in if you choose to keep it.

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
I think you're good with this one...(I really like the back the way the yoke and sleeve seam line up..and the button cuffs)... But if you want another inch send it back and get your inch..
Is this a size 48 by the way?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21