Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Sale Oct 22nd 2018

Bigbenbs

A-List Customer
I'm really hoping there is an Indian Ranger in my size. I think that's where I've settled on the whole ideal MC jacket for the time being.

I also wonder about return policy on such sales. It becomes a bit more enticing to try a few and just pay the return shipping on whatever isn't perfect over here in Belgium.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I see there's likely to be a few test runs of the new Aero 16160 A-2, along with some 1756 contracts in the sale.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
^^ I have a Storse Teamster.. I love it
My LHB may be storse. It was the last jacket to go through the (very slippery) hands of the self-declared American Aero rep. The only reason I actually received mine was because after waiting eight months and hearing all the guy's excuses I finally just emaied Aero, which then scared him into action. It was right after that that he disappeared into the wilderness with everybody's money. Then came the storse revelation. Then everything else. The good old days.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
I'm really hoping there is an Indian Ranger in my size. I think that's where I've settled on the whole ideal MC jacket for the time being.

I also wonder about return policy on such sales. It becomes a bit more enticing to try a few and just pay the return shipping on whatever isn't perfect over here in Belgium.

If there is a size 40 we shall fight for it!

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
See you at dawn...

giA2gaY.jpg

Sockeye

One of the Regulars
I wonder if this is a pre-Brexit move on Aero’s part to get rid of old less desirable stock in case of currency devaluation. Our friends in GB could probably comment.

Mich486

One Too Many
I wonder if this is a pre-Brexit move on Aero’s part to get rid of old less desirable stock in case of currency devaluation. Our friends in GB could probably comment.

If they go out abruptly (I doubt it) there will be import charges for E.U. customers and stuff like Vicenza leather will cost more. I don’t see any good coming from this for Aero or their customers.

Hopefully this won’t happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colin G

One Too Many
Guys, just so I have this straight....

Aero will have the new sale listings activated right before the sale goes live on Monday AM, Scotland time?

I see not a whole lot on their sale page now. Not in my size anyway.

It would be cool to find a suede type III in a 38. Wishful thinking, I fear.

Edward

Bartender
If they go out abruptly (I doubt it) there will be import charges for E.U. customers and stuff like Vicenza leather will cost more. I don’t see any good coming from this for Aero or their customers.

Hopefully this won’t happen.

Little good can come from speculating - nobody knows exactly what will happen by March. Best we stay away from the whole Brexit thing on here - it's rather a hot button political topic.

Guys, just so I have this straight....

Aero will have the new sale listings activated right before the sale goes live on Monday AM, Scotland time?

I see not a whole lot on their sale page now. Not in my size anyway.

It would be cool to find a suede type III in a 38. Wishful thinking, I fear.

Yes, all the sale product will be put on the site to buy as of 9am Monday.

Colin G

One Too Many

Thanks. Scotland is 7 hours ahead of me so hopefully there is something left when I wake up. I'll be up about 3 hours after the sale goes live.

Mich486

One Too Many
Little good can come from speculating - nobody knows exactly what will happen by March. Best we stay away from the whole Brexit thing on here - it's rather a hot button political topic.

It’s true nobody knows what is gonna happen but there are a number of plausible scenarios with certain consequences. As long as we don’t express personal political views I can’t see why we can state what is going to happen in these scenarios. The worst case scenario is WTO terms which would come with import charges going both ways. That is all I wanted to say.

Edward

Bartender
It’s true nobody knows what is gonna happen but there are a number of plausible scenarios with certain consequences. As long as we don’t express personal political views I can’t see why we can state what is going to happen in these scenarios. The worst case scenario is WTO terms which would come with import charges going both ways. That is all I wanted to say.

On this side of the fence we often have to choose to nip a fairly innocuous comment in the bud not because of what it says directly, but because of the likely responses which will drag in a host of political unpleasantness.

This is why we can't have nice things...

Downunder G Man

One Too Many
Chit ? What just happened to my last post ?

I have just noticed that Aero's "sale page" seems to be HUGE in length tonight ?

That's how it appears to me anyways !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner