Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Sale Oct 22nd 2018

willyto

One Too Many
From Aero's Facebook

QxjZ1gU.jpg

UzjXfa0.jpg

omvMlp4.jpg

Lit Up

One of the Regulars
Can someone tell me how the m/c jackets fit? I usually take a 42. Do Aero's jackets fit large or true to size? Is a size down going to give a nice trim cut or tight in the shoulders/chest?

mygar

A-List Customer
I dont know... is it me... im thinking its not worth the stress lol... but im sure i wont be able to sleep around 1:00 am my time :)

Last edited:

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Can someone tell me how the m/c jackets fit? I usually take a 42. Do Aero's jackets fit large or true to size? Is a size down going to give a nice trim cut or tight in the shoulders/chest?

I am usually a size 42 but my Bootleggers are a size 40. I also hade a size 42 Original Hercules it it was far to big, i sold it.
IMO they are on the larger side compared to other brands, but then each model is different.
I would ignore tag size and go by measurements.

willyto

One Too Many
Who said no measurements? That would make absolutely no sense.

Aero has always added them to their sale items.

Just 1 hour to go.

Lit Up

One of the Regulars
I am usually a size 42 but my Bootleggers are a size 40. I also hade a size 42 Original Hercules it it was far to big, i sold it.
IMO they are on the larger side compared to other brands, but then each model is different.
I would ignore tag size and go by measurements.

I'm size 42 in Schott Perfecto 118. I won't have time to measure myself, I will probably just buy stuff to try on and then if no luck list it up on here and hopefully get my money back.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Good grief, on a night I can't sleep too. You boys and girls have fun; I hope you come back with treasure in hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner