Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Sale Oct 22nd 2018

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
Well, A-2's haven't impressed me neither...
I'm not in an appropriate mood today may be?))

mygar

A-List Customer
I may have buyers remorse lol
I picked up the 40" dustbowl in russet goat.... measurements seem spot on for me..

But this is new style for me and taking chance on russet goat. Anyone have experience with dustbowl and or russet goat?

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
I picked up the 40" dustbowl in russet goat.... measurements seem spot on for me..

But this is new style for me and taking chance on russet goat. Anyone have experience with dustbowl and or russet goat?
Russet goat looks great when broken in. Rudie got a modified 30s HB in it. It looked underwhelming new, amazing after a few months wear.

Pemulis

New in Town
It says on the page that due to software constraints or something, the receipt will appear as 0 but they will manually correct the billing.

Page is down for me right now. Guess everyone is browsing like mad.

Bigbenbs

A-List Customer
Kind of blown away that i found precisely the two models I had been hoping for, Indian ranger and d pocket Daytona. Interested to see how they fit and to decide which one to pass on.

dan_t

Practically Family
Yeah, not a great deal that I was looking for.
There’s still a 40 Highwayman that might fit. Only thing is it’s claimed to be ‘as new’ but clearly has quite solid crease marks in the arms & cuffs. More like ‘used’ I’d say. Makes the 375 seem like a reasonable deal, rather than a steal.

Pemulis

New in Town
There, it works again, this is the cutpaste text in the page:

NOTE - DUE TO WEBSITE RESTRICTIONS PRICES WILL BE LISTED AS £0.00 WHEN CHECKING OUT.

THE PRICE BE MANUALLY CORRECTED TO THE CORRECT PRICE, AND YOUR CARD WILL BE CHARGED ACCORDINGLY WHEN YOUR ORDER IS PROCESSED. YOUR INVOICE WILL REFELECT CORRECT SALE PRICE FOR THE ITEM NUMBER.

Edward

Bartender
Underwhelming in the extreme I think !

Maybe I was expecting too much ??

I think some folks were expecting jackets from across Aero's current range t deep discount rather than what was actually promised. Managed to stay away from buying anything myself; I might have jumped on a Shackleton if one came up I was sure would fit, but otherwise at present I need to hold off for buying what I really am after.

Yeah, not a great deal that I was looking for.
There’s still a 40 Highwayman that might fit. Only thing is it’s claimed to be ‘as new’ but clearly has quite solid crease marks in the arms & cuffs. More like ‘used’ I’d say. Makes the 375 seem like a reasonable deal, rather than a steal.

Likely it's been a 'try-on' showroom model which has never left the factory. 375 for that would seem reasonable to me, given the base model at full price is now 650.

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.

Dustbowl jacket is a very nice one from Aero and goatskin suits well for that pattern. Good purchase, no doubts.
Congrats!

Last edited:

mygar

A-List Customer
Dustbowl jacket is a very nice one from Aero and goatskin suits well for that pattern. Good purchase, no doubts.
Congrats!
Awesome thanks... cant wait to receive it! I thought it would be a good one to wear for work... and be able to handle light rain now and then

Bigbenbs

A-List Customer
My jackets were just shipped and with no shipping cost. That's an extra 20 pounds off the new price that I wasn't factoring in. So new IR was from 760 to 450 and new Daytona was from 760 to 400. Not sure if that's an EU thing or universal.

Last edited:

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Are the images removed when a jacket is purchased? I thought I had read 100+ jackets to be sold it doesn’t seem like there were even 25 listed?
I didn’t see much in size 46/48.
It still was a nice thing for Aero to do.. looking forward to hearing about and seeing those jackets that did get purchased.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ