Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AERO Sheene...another Thurston Bros. Success Story!!!

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
PN, if you wanted to inspect one up close & in the wild, just let me know!

Cheers Dan, I might take you up on that soon. I've also had a significant change in my jacket wardrobe since we last met and have a few new jackets you can check out too.

XOX

New in Town
Hi,
@tnjyoung: What size is your Aero Sheene? I've got a 43.3 inches chest. I've tried an Aero Cafe Racer in size 40 which is too small. An Aero Cafe Racer in size 42 fits good. But I am wondering whether I should ask for a size 41.
Thanks for your answer
Greetings from Germany
Philipp

Insomnia

One of the Regulars
Hi,
@tnjyoung: What size is your Aero Sheene? I've got a 43.3 inches chest. I've tried an Aero Cafe Racer in size 40 which is too small. An Aero Cafe Racer in size 42 fits good. But I am wondering whether I should ask for a size 41.
Thanks for your answer
Greetings from Germany
Philipp

Why would you consider to ask for a size 41, which does not exist, when an size 42 fits good?

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Philipp, do yourself a favor and and do NOT go for as tight as it gets. You'll only regret it if you gain a few pounds and cannot zip it up anymore without looking ridicolous. If the 42 fits, go for it.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
tnjyoung, I'd missed your recent pics until just now and have to say the jacket looks stupendous. The brown FQHH just keeps getting better and better looking as time goes on.

tnjyoung

A-List Customer
tnjyoung, I'd missed your recent pics until just now and have to say the jacket looks stupendous. The brown FQHH just keeps getting better and better looking as time goes on.

Thank you so much TB! I'm loving it more and more as this is happening, too!

tnjyoung

A-List Customer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic