Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Stockman Sz40 Brown Jerky Horse for sale

Splitcoil

One of the Regulars
Aero brown “jerky” horsehide. No storm cuffs. Vertical inside pockets on both sides with heavy cotton lining (aka pistol pockets). Lining is Crawford clan tartan.

$600 to me covers shipping inside the US. (By ‘to me’ I mean that if we use Paypal, you cover fees so I actually receive $600.)

The jacket got heavy use for about 1 year, including lots of light rain in Seattle before I moved to San Diego where it’s gotten almost no wear because the weather is too nice here. Very little wear, mostly consisting of some color rub on the cuffs and a couple of light scratches. I’ve taken pics of the most significant wear, but there are other little nicks and such here and there that are not pictured. Buttons are all on, snaps still work.

I love this thing, and I’ve put off selling it for years, but I live in San Diego now and there are zero real opportunities to wear it down here.

Marked a size 40

Measurements:
Pit to pit: 22 inches
Shoulder to shoulder: 20 inches
Back length: 31 inches
Sleeves: 24.0 inches

When I had it made for me, I provided them the following data (so if this matches you, it would be as if it was made for you):

ï Chest size--- both inhaled and exhaled. 39.5” exhaled, 40.5” inhaled
ï Shirt size--- (ie. 16” X 34”) 16x34
ï Height--- 5’10”
ï Weight--- 160lbs
ï Waist size---Not just your pants tagged waist size but also a stomach/navel area measurement. Waist 34, navel 38”
ï Sport coat or suit jacket size (if you know it). 40R
Sleeve length of known jacket: 25.5”

For reference in the photos, I’m 5’10”, 163 lbs. These fit fairly loose by design, to allow for layering, more or less like an overcoat. The jerky horse is very flexible and much more comfortable than fqhh. It’s not an airtight design with the button front of course, but it sheds light rain very well. A very good length for keeping your parts dry in the rain.
rrIMG_5073.jpg
rrIMG_5074.jpg
rrIMG_5075.jpg
rrIMG_5078.JPG
rrIMG_5081.jpg
rrIMG_5082.JPG
rrIMG_5083.JPG
rrIMG_5084.JPG
rrIMG_5085.JPG
rrIMG_5090.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads