Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HNC Hatworks (formerly known as Agnoulita Hats)

Shadow1948

One of the Regulars
Outstanding! You wear them well too. I love the “Lounger” liner too. Can you share the specifications of your hats?
Thanks! The marine blue is exactly like yours. The green one is “The Storyteller”, but I requested for it to have a 4 1/2 inch crown and the brim to be 2 1/2 inches with a bound edge. It’s slightly snug for a 7 1/2, but I can’t complain. I looked at all of the ones you’ve purchased from him and you have a unique collection.

Last edited:
Bumping the thread:

B8531129-6514-4AAF-9849-D241B20AE964.jpeg
19234875-8CAD-4A85-A58C-272AD41E6DA2.jpeg
66744DB1-E7F5-4F37-B4CB-9BDE1A4DE536.jpeg
image.jpg

I love the feel and the finish on these 100% hare fur felt hats. I’d rate them above Winchester’s dress weight beaver. The problem is dealing with the shop: I sent an email requesting to buy a hat on February 10th and so far no response from the shop. The worst part is that it doesn’t surprise me because it’s almost always this way. If Agnoulita could figure out how to provide better (any?) customer service I’d buy one a month.

Rumad

One Too Many
Bumping the thread:

View attachment 217733 View attachment 217734 View attachment 217735 View attachment 217736

I love the feel and the finish on these 100% hare fur felt hats. I’d rate them above Winchester’s dress weight beaver. The problem is dealing with the shop: I sent an email requesting to buy a hat on February 10th and so far no response from the shop. The worst part is that it doesn’t surprise me because it’s almost always this way. If Agnoulita could figure out how to provide better (any?) customer service I’d buy one a month.
And apparently they named a hat after you Brent. They should at least provide YOU with some customer service.

And apparently they named a hat after you Brent. They should at least provide YOU with some customer service.

The owner is a friend. He really is a wonderful person. We’ve had some great conversations, and he even invited me stay at his vacation home in Greece. He is genuinely busy, but he constantly fails to provide basic customer service. I’ve ordered over a dozen hats from him and still he ignores my emails. I’d like to give him my business, but it’s hard to stomach such lack of basic service.

Rumad

One Too Many
The owner is a friend. He really is a wonderful person. We’ve had some great conversations, and he even invited me stay at his vacation home in Greece. He is genuinely busy, but he constantly fails to provide basic customer service. I’ve ordered over a dozen hats from him and still he ignores my emails. I’d like to give him my business, but it’s hard to stomach such lack of basic service.
I hear ya. Pity.

Héctor Fernández

One Too Many
Very nice hat indeed. Unfortunately, CS is very important to me and because of your assessment I have stayed away. I look at them on Etsy, but.....

Bumping the thread:

View attachment 217733 View attachment 217734 View attachment 217735 View attachment 217736

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You just got in a great hat, Brent. But i agree, I'm not wasting my time with someone who doesn't respond to inquiries.

Shadow1948

One of the Regulars
Bumping the thread:

Looks great!

J Williams

Practically Family
Could anyone who owns an Agnoulita chime in with a review of his leather sweat bands? I am looking for a supplier but want an opinion before I order a bunch.

I only have one Agnoulita and chose a black sweatband. It’s comfortable and it seems of good quality but it does look cheap to me. Not sure about the other colours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21