Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ahhhh, this dress!

ITG

Call Me a Cab
I'm in love with this vintage style dress, ladies...If I had the $59 I'd get it but want to share my find with you all...

4F4155A_3.jpg

http://www.newport-news.com/shop/pr...0&catalog_name=V2_04&previouspage=8&catalog=1

Velma Kelly

Familiar Face
Lord, the dresses are absolutely beautiful and so vintage inspired. Does anyone want to donate so I can buy one of those dresses? Noone? Damn. If there is someone, please email me!

I'm just kidding, of course.

The dresses are really wonderful. It's hard to believe that dresses like this can be found in a catalogue in the USA. And sure, I would love to buy me one or two of them for my collection and to wear on special occasions and for photo shootings. (That special time is coming up. I'm thinking of christmas time, new year's eve etc.)

But I don't have the money left over right now, so no beautiful dresses for me.

:cry:

(a very sad)
Velma

Miss Brill

One Too Many
Newport News clothes are pretty, but they are cheap. I used to buy from them & the clothes were always either huge, or too small, even if I'd buy according to their size chart. Zippers and seams would be crooked, some things would arrive with little holes in it. The only thing I LOVED was their shoes, which are super comfy no matter how high the heel (but I haven't bought any from them in about 5 years, so they may have changed factories since then).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo