Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Banjo Paterson or Angler?

Motorcyclist

Familiar Face
I recently ordered an Angler in Regency fawn from Hats by the Hundred in Australia and was wondering if anyone in the USA has had to pay additional customs when it arrives? This will be my first international purchase and I'm just not sure how often additional customs accure.

I've ordered many from Australia and never had to pay anything extra.

D.C.

New in Town
That's good to hear Motorcyclist! Since I know you have both the Angler and the BP do you recommend getting a smaller size in the heritage felts? I read somewhere that they don't shrink as much as the imperials do?? I plan on ordering the BP in the near future.

Motorcyclist

Familiar Face
That's good to hear Motorcyclist! Since I know you have both the Angler and the BP do you recommend getting a smaller size in the heritage felts? I read somewhere that they don't shrink as much as the imperials do?? I plan on ordering the BP in the near future.

I'm a 7 1/2 or size 60 Akubra. Haven't had any shrinkage issues with my hats so have both heritage and imperial grade in size 60. Completely happy with them. Oldest would be two 27 year old Snowy Rivers. My BP is only about a year old.

D.C.

New in Town
I'm a 7 1/2 or size 60 Akubra. Haven't had any shrinkage issues with my hats so have both heritage and imperial grade in size 60. Completely happy with them. Oldest would be two 27 year old Snowy Rivers. My BP is only about a year old.
Okay thanks again for the info sir!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko