Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Campdraft

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Homage

I have been watching this thread

hpim0568aah6.jpg

and I am here to pay homage

hpim0580aue6.jpg

to the the Campdraft

postei8.jpg

UWS Cowboy

One of the Regulars
I think I'm going to order a campdraft in "glen grey". Now, I can't really tell from the picture, but is this color quite a bit lighter than carbon grey? If not, I don't think I'll order.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
CRH, that is a nice hand creased crown. I like it!

UWS, I've ordered one in the glen grey and on my monitor it seems to be several shades lighter than the carbon.

Boxerken

One of the Regulars
gtdean48 said:
A glen grey from Hats Direct & a silver belly from Everything Australian in transit from the Land Down Under. A mid-brown from EA in process for April delivery. Now the waiting gets intense!:whistling
I'm very anxious to see this gray Campdraft, post some pics as soon as you can.

You bet Ken. I probably wouldn't be as anxious except 1 hat is at Buckaroo Hatters for ribbon & edge binding work & another is at Optimo for cleaning/blocking/sweatband/liner work. Can't stand to see those naked hat hooks just hanging around! :D

carldelo

One Too Many
Dundee said:
Two mid-brown Camp Drafts on their way to Georgia. Such a nice hat, I don't mind waiting.:) :) :)

OK, I'll bite, why did you order two of the same hat?
Not that there's anything wrong with that.... ;)

carldelo

One Too Many
gtdean48 said:
He didn't order 2. I ordered one & he was letting me know he did also & we are both in Georgia = 2 headed to GA!

Sorry, this ole city boy was obviously not paying attention - or as they say in the vernacular - DOH!

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My Glen Grey Camp Draft is HERE!!!

At 1300 hrs. today, a knock on my door heralded the prompt and on-scedule arrivbal of my new glen Grey Camp Draft! I've had no time to do anything with it yet but here it is -pristine and un-creased, (but darker than I thought)...YEE-HAW! :D :D :D

Am I the first to get mine in? I ordered later than several of you, if so, I am surprised.

CampDraft001.jpg

CampDraft002.jpg

CampDraft003.jpg

CampDraft004.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Nice, Mr. P -- looking forward to the creased version! ;)

If you get a chance, it would be great to see some daylight shots, as well.

Congrats.

Cheers,
JtL

carter

I'll Lock Up
Mr. P., You may well be the first recipient. I just checked my front door and the eagle has not landed on my porch yet. Looking forward to seeing what you do with yours. Congratulations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy