Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Campdraft

The Mid-Brown CD arrived...

See New Hats thread for the photos. It was supposedly mis-made by Akubra according to EA, so they had to reorder it. I got an Akubra hat pin for my longer wait. It looks brown in the indoor light.
cdbrown1.jpg

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Dundee said:
My Camp Draft mid brown and deep fawn Squatter came yesterday. I will post pics soon.

Looking forward to the pics, especially the Squatter. The 5 1/4 crown takes some finesse to work out but it's a great hat. By comparison the Campdraft is a breeze. Just throw some dents in it and go :D.

I got one of the Glen Grey Campdrafts that Hats Direct got ordered. Who would be interested in seeing if there could be a run of Moonstone Campdrafts? I'd like a lighter gray & love the look of the Moonstone Fed4's I see around the Lounge.
I'd really love to see a Moonstone in Heritage level offered in Campdraft style?
Anybody agree?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
gtdean48 said:
I got one of the Glen Grey Campdrafts that Hats Direct got ordered. Who would be interested in seeing if there could be a run of Moonstone Campdrafts? I'd like a lighter gray & love the look of the Moonstone Fed4's I see around the Lounge.
I'd really love to see a Moonstone in Heritage level offered in Campdraft style?
Anybody agree?
I would love a run of some kind of blue type campdraft, not bluegrass green though.:D

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Man, I have a pretty good selection of Campdrafts already. the newest mid-brown is still in the box without a crease yet, but I most likely could make room for another one. ;) Moonstone or navy blue would be good choices, I think.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
gtdean48 said:
Anybody agree?

OK gtd, I'm in. I love my glen gray CD and my moonstone FED IV. Lets see if they'll breed the two :rolleyes: and I'll buy one for sure! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW