Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Overload

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Thats the first thing I thought Fruno. Went back 3x and re-did it. They've got a new site so maybe there was a glitch. I didnt want to put misinformation out there on The Lounge... its correct now and a great deal.

photogravity

One of the Regulars
Here's my new BG CD with a quick dry crease. I now understand all the fuss people have been making about these hats. These hats are a really incredible value.

IMG_5617i.jpg

IMG_5619i.jpg

ingineer

One Too Many
Photo; welcome to the CD club, glad you enjoy it. It will serve you well. good job for a dry crease. Better than i can do.

Bob Robert; Thanks for the heads up! Ordered an Adventurer in grey plus a Squatter in Steel.
Can't help it at these prices. Something to look forward to in the fall

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Photo; welcome to the CD club, glad you enjoy it. It will serve you well. good job for a dry crease. Better than i can do.

Bob Robert; Thanks for the heads up! Ordered an Adventurer in grey plus a Squatter in Steel.
Can't help it at these prices. Something to look forward to in the fall

Thank you. My jaw dropped when it came in on FB at roun 11:00 est. last nite.

Fed in a Fedora

Practically Family
Does anyone have the Adventurer? Looks like it might be a good choice for my next Akubra.

<<<Update>>>
Never mind - will know in 3 months...

Last edited:
Good, Moon. I should have half that number by the end of next week!

I also note the Silverbelly CD, which I ordered, has jumped from 1-2 day wait back to 3 months. I'll bet Sam's swamped!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy