Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Value is Soaring Right Now

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I got an order confirmation e-mail from Hatsdirect on the 11th. When I ordered my Campdraft it took almost two weeks to get here. IC, you seem to get yours a lot faster than I do.

BobC

carter said:
I have a Campdraft, a Pastoralist, and a Federation IV on order from Hats Direct. None have arrived yet. Maybe tomorrow?

Sounds like you hit the hat jackpot, Carter. What colors did you get? We'll be looking forward to seeing all of those.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
I got an order confirmation e-mail from Hatsdirect on the 11th. When I ordered my Campdraft it took almost two weeks to get here. IC, you seem to get yours a lot faster than I do.
I must be important!

Yeah right there's probably a limit on how many times the delivery truck can stop at your house per week. :D

univibe88

One Too Many
I am anxiously awaiting my Campdraft. I just ordered it this Sunday evening and I believe it mailed out Monday. I expect it will get here mid-next week.

Mike in Seattle

Another thought occured for locking in the good exchange rate now and not knowing where it's going to be in 90 days. Order a gift certificate and pay for it NOW. Then place an order using the gift certificate on items that won't ship for a few months. You'll be billed and have to pay for the gift certificate now, but you'll lock in the value as of today, without having to worry about what the exchange rate's going to be in a few months.

kaosharper1

One Too Many
indycop said:
Has anyone that ordered a hat received one yet? I think I should receive my Taupe Fawn next week and the rest in 60-90 days.

Hats Direct told me 5 - 10 days and that was a week ago. So any day now.

rgraham

A-List Customer
When I ordered my hats, I received an invoice with the amount of the purchase I made that day. I can't believe that if the rates change, which I'm sure they will, that they will be billing me again at the new rate. I ordered the hat at that price, and expect it to be honored.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
rgraham said:
When I ordered my hats, I received an invoice with the amount of the purchase I made that day. I can't believe that if the rates change, which I'm sure they will, that they will be billing me again at the new rate. I ordered the hat at that price, and expect it to be honored.
I also ordered from everything australian and received an invoice for $135 showing the 2 hats I bought. I asked them by eemail if it would change and he said no that it would be billed now then sent when it comes in. That's why I went with them .

Colorado Joe

New in Town
indycop said:
Has anyone that ordered a hat received one yet? I think I should receive my Taupe Fawn next week and the rest in 60-90 days.

I hope my Cattleman arrives early next week. It's bad enough waiting 7-10 days. I can't imagine 60-90 days!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner