Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Value is Soaring Right Now

RBH

Bartender
carter said:

II'm not up to RBH standard but I have put a diamond crease in the Campdraft and am very happy. :D This will be in my weekly rotation for certain. :)

Since worthlesswithoutpics, I'll make every effort to post some tomorrow or Monday. (IC, Keep your shirt on. They're coming.);) :)

I will be the judge of that :D
When we get some photos! lol

carter

I'll Lock Up
I'm always a little out of focus.

OK, Here's the best I can do with a cell phone tonight.[huh]
2952745439_9f9149dd46.jpg
2953686240_f4f9fc9234.jpg
2952852191_84757cf514.jpg

cookie

I'll Lock Up
The only word that describes how I feel today about all these Akubras bought el cheapo is SCHADENFREUDE...

byronic said:
....and for any european loungers- my akubra casual from hats direct was a snip as the euro is also riding high against the aussie dollar.

Go ahead make my day (worse!)

indycop said:
Cookie how many Akubras do you have to own to be an Akubra tragic? Is there a cure?:rolleyes: :D lol

Only bankruptcy and the forced sale of your whole inventory on Aussie eBay....nyuk nyuk nyuk... :D lol:D lol

kaosharper1 said:
Campdraft came yesterday (pics later). I have 4 out of my 5 felts. Is that tragic?

Only when the rabbits run out I suppose...

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Colorado Joe said:
Got home today to find a card in the mailbox. It seems that my post office has my newly purchased Akubra Cattleman from Everything Australian waiting for me! :D
Well get on down there and get it so we can see it!!!!!:D

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Quick Joe...run to the post office!
Shouldn't Carter have posted better pics already?[huh] :D
I'm dyin' to see that bluegrass green color also...:eusa_clap

Colorado Joe

New in Town
Well two problems here. 1) the post office is closed b) I can't post attachments yet oh and 3) I have to wait until my lunch hour tomorrow....

It's better than waiting 3 months though ;)

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Colorado Joe said:
Well two problems here. 1) the post office is closed b) I can't post attachments yet oh and 3) I have to wait until my lunch hour tomorrow....

It's better than waiting 3 months though ;)
You can get an account with photobucket and then you will be able to post pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff