Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

All you Bostonians...need your help!

Dalexs

Practically Family
RedPop4 said:
I know for a fact that Spiridon likes oysters. ;)

And LordaMercy were they good. Big, salty, they fried and char-grilled quite well.

FRIED AND CHARGRILLED!!! Why would anyone COOK oysters? :eusa_doh:

RAW RAW RAW!!! (maybe with a little lemon and maybe a bit o' hot sauce.)

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Daisy Buchanan said:
Tell him you know Cheryl, I don't know if it'll make anything cheaper, but he'll be glad to meet another Fedora Lounger.

Tell him you know Shannon also. chances are saying you know one of his regulars WILL get you a slightly better price!

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Cambridge!

Ah, Cambridge! If you get a chance, go there. I lived there in 1970 and still love the place. Check out Hahvad Yahd, (you can pahk the cah thehe). I get a kick out of seeing Cambridge Common, where George Washington took command of the Continental Army in 1776. Also, if you get a chance, take in a concert at Symphony Hall, one of the world's very greatest concert hals.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Daisy Buchanan said:
His store just got voted as one of the top 100 stores in the world. Not just in the vintage category, but in the all stores character, and Bobby is so humble about his many accolades.

I'd love to see this list. Is it published online someplace?

spiridon

A-List Customer
dhermann1 said:
Also, if you get a chance, take in a concert at Symphony Hall, one of the world's very greatest concert hals.

As a matter of fact, a few of us are planning on going to see a smphony rehearsal while we're in town.:)

So true RedPop....Dem erstyers taste good no matter HOW ya eat 'em!!!

Fried, Stewed, or Nude!!!!!:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925