Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Am I BLUE...

olive bleu

One Too Many
I am having one heckofa day..is there a full moon? I am at work(shhh) and have had to deal with more than my share of cranky people today. Everyone just seems so bitter, and carrying a huge chip on their shoulder.And i, being the peacemaker that I am, really do not deal with confrontation very well..

I know when i get home tonight , I will need do some serious soul restoration..
What do you all do, when the world gets you down and you need to be rejuvenated?

ladyk

Familiar Face
olive bleu said:
I am having one heckofa day..is there a full moon? I am at work(shhh) and have had to deal with more than my share of cranky people today. Everyone just seems so bitter, and carrying a huge chip on their shoulder.And i, being the peacemaker that I am, really do not deal with confrontation very well..

I know when i get home tonight , I will need do some serious soul restoration..
What do you all do, when the world gets you down and you need to be rejuvenated?

Chocolate. It sounds like you've had the same day as me, so this evening I came hope, put on my fluffy jammies, made myself something yummy for tea and then made white hot chocolate with milk and nice organic dark chocolate on the side. That and a nice early night will sort me out :)

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
olive bleu said:

I just think of how much cooler I am than them!!! :p :p :p lol lol lol
Really, I have a fabulous life and circle of friends. My diverse interests have always given me great pleasure, too. Indulging in one of them makes me feel better INSTANTLY.

LadyStardust

Practically Family
Gosh, you too? Must be something about today! :eusa_doh: I'm sorry. :( What I will recommend til the day I croak for a rememdy is bubble baths! Fill up the tub, pour in your favorite salts or powders, turn on soft music, and drift away. Today I'm also going to indulge in ordering food in, and going to sleep early.

Shearer

Practically Family
I think there really was a full moon on Monday!

I'm a big reader, so if I have a bad day I'm likely to curl up with a book and some tea or a glass of wine. Or watch one of my favourite movies... and leave the cell phone turned off! :D

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
Talk to friends, read a good novel, play with my dog, exercise. You could try reviewing the Handsome Fellas thread, too.

Miss Dottie

Practically Family
Oh my! I'm in the same mood. Weepy, wingey, and crabby as all get out. I tried to work out this morning. Got a migraine and then threw up to boot. My sweetie is making me toast and I'm hiding under the covers to escape it all.

When these bouts of blah happen and people are crabby, I just feel the need to poke my head in the sand, watch a lot of crap TV, make some hot chocolate and go to bed.

But before I nod off, I like to go over all of the great things I'm thankful for. My husband, my cat, and yup--even the Fedora Lounge.

I hope you feel better sweetie! I'm sending loads of hugs your way.

olive bleu

One Too Many
awww.. you gals are all awesome...wish you could all come over!!what great ideas! I may have to do them all... I am off in 10 minutes..hip hip hooray!

Tommorrow is a new day!:)

Kimberly

Practically Family
I'm in the same mood too today. I am very snappy and actually forgot my car keys at TJ Maxx and didn't realize intil I left the mall. Thank God someone found them and gave them to customer service. :eek:

I usually like to have a good carb when I am feeling that way. I just had a South Beach Cheese Pizza that was delicious and good comfort food and only 350 calories! lol

I hope you cheer up soon.

Kimberly

Practically Family
ladyk said:
Chocolate. It sounds like you've had the same day as me, so this evening I came hope, put on my fluffy jammies, made myself something yummy for tea and then made white hot chocolate with milk and nice organic dark chocolate on the side. That and a nice early night will sort me out :)

I bet that green suit you bought lifted your spirits some. I saw that on the other thread and my heart skipped a beat. It is absolutely breath taking. :eek:

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Yeah, today has been a crap day. I came home and just bauled...mainly out of frustration with my job. Then I walked into the bedroom. My husband did something out of the blue that put a smile on my face and took me a little more out of my blue state of mind. He had taken my 3 favorite childhood stuffed animals and put them on our bed with a big note written in black sharpie that said "We love you." It made me feel alot better. What I usually do is take a shower immediately when I get home just because that helps me relax and "wash the day" away and then change into my PJs and relax.

Kimberly

Practically Family
This whole week has been lousy IMO. I think it's because it has been so gray here up in the Northeast. I am getting antsie for the warmer weather and it's just not coming and it's making me cranky. I think it's making other people cranky too because everyone at work has been short tempered this week so it's something in the air. [huh]

Rosie

One Too Many
Move your furniture
burn a candle
burn some incense
take a bath
give yourself a pedicure
watch a funny silly movie
call a silly friend and laugh the night away
buy yourself something cute, even if it's just from the 99cent store
eat your favorite dinner
have some ice cream
put on your favorite night gown
call one of your fellas and have him take you out
hang out with some of your girlfriends

Hondo

One Too Many
If you’re physically fit get you’re walking shoes on, take a brisk walk, also exercise your mind, read maps! Play video games? Ice Cream is nice if you don’t over do it (get fat) that goes for shopping as well. ;)
Sing, sing your self crAzy!!!!

I feel blue, you would too....:eusa_doh:

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
YOGA

small-batch bourbon and a cigarette (i'm not normally a smoker)
weed
cats.

definitely yoga and kitty cuddling, for sure.

Hondo

One Too Many
KittyT said:
YOGA

small-batch bourbon and a cigarette (i'm not normally a smoker)
weed
cats.

definitely yoga and kitty cuddling, for sure.

Excuse me, I'll drink to that (bourbon) hold the cigs, nasty habit ya know?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80