Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Amazing Dresses

epr25

Practically Family
Grace said:
Oh. My. GAWD. I would do anything for those shoes, including cutting off toes!

I have thought of that. That would be the number one thing that I would change about myself. I would want a size 4-5 foot. Imagine the shoe collection you could have!

Madison Paige

Familiar Face
Grace said:
Oh. My. GAWD. I would do anything for those shoes, including cutting off toes!

Oh geez! If I cut off my toes, my feet STILL wouldn't be small enough! I have a size (gasp) 10 foot, and would do ANYTHING for tiny feet. When I was younger, I seriously considered binding my feet like the oriental girls did back in the day!!

Polka Dot

A-List Customer
Madison Paige said:
Oh geez! If I cut off my toes, my feet STILL wouldn't be small enough! I have a size (gasp) 10 foot, and would do ANYTHING for tiny feet. When I was younger, I seriously considered binding my feet like the oriental girls did back in the day!!

I wear a size 10 as well, Madison. Nothing warms your heart like having the woman doing your pedicure exclaim, "Oh, my God! Your feet are enormous!"

Nightshade

New in Town
I'm with you gals. I'm 5ft 0in tall and wear a size 11, how fair is that! It's hard to find good heals in my size and I can't wear flats due to the fact I'd look like I was wearing clown shoes. They have a surgury where they can shorten your toes, but I'd rather not. I mainly have to get my heels from stores that sell shoes for cross dresserslol.

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
Those can be some nice shoes too though;) A friend of mine has the opposite problem, her feet are size 4, 4.5 if she's been standing all day, her shoes are hard to find, and almost always rediculously expensive.
Welcome to the lounge by the way!:D

Nightshade

New in Town
CanadaDoll said:
Those can be some nice shoes too though;) Welcome to the lounge by the way!:D

lol Thanks. Yeah, I can't believe some of the shoes they make. All the ones in my size in "regular" stores are always black and flat :(

LadyStardust

Practically Family
dr1533.jpg

Okay, so the dress isn't AMAZING per se, though I think it's still very pretty. What kills me is the color! :eek: I LOVE jewel tones, and a plum shade like that makes me positively faint! I've vowed that I'm acquiring at least one vintage item of the same color this year. Have yet to find it! :(

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Grace said:
I'm a 6.5 or 7.

I'd always been happy with my feet until I took a picture of my foot next to some itty bitty size 4 50s heels. GEEEZ did I feel like a clodhopper!

Oh honey, your feet are small! My eight year old, yes that is 8 year old is in a size 6 womens shoe. The girl is gonna be so darn tall!!I'm 5'5 and she is at my shoulder! So just imagine what size her tootsies are going to be when she is fully grown. (now hopefully she will have her fathers metabolism since she has my big feets)

Shearer

Practically Family
Those are beautiful Lady Stardust! I'd love to get married in something like the second Edwardian... pure white's just to boring for me. When I was little though, I used to draw dresses just like that second Victorian... little heart shaped waists with huge bouffant skirts :)

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Oh my, those gowns are incredible, amazing, superb!!! Did you just acquire them? Wowza, I'm amazed. I have been longing for an authentic Edwardian gown for the longest time, I've yet to take the plunge, I've looked into having a copy of one made, but it's so expensive and it would just sit in my closet for I have no event to wear it to. Oh well, for now I will just look at these incredible gowns and dream:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart