Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

An Introduction

I just thought I would take a moment to formally introduce myself.
My name is Naomi and I live in Fort Smith, Arkansas. I am an east coast girl...transplanted in the south when I got married. I am a stay at home mom to my 3yr old son and my husband teaches High School English. I do doll restoration and sewing. I was born in good old Brooklyn, NY and raised in a small town in Pennsylvania by my mother and my grandparents. I guess it is mainly because of them that I love all things vintage. I grew up watching movies from the 30's and 40's and listening to the music of their generation too. Some of my favorite stars are Deanna Durbin, Ginger Rogers, Ann Sothern, Jeanette MacDonald and Nelson Eddy. I was shopping online for a dress to wear to my cousins wedding this fall when I found DaddyO's, which led me hear and I have found a whole new world that I didn't even know existed. A world full of people just like me. I have been learing a lot from all of you about hair makeup, and dressing vintage. I can't wait to get to know you better!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24