Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

And the winner is...

JoeNiblick

One of the Regulars
I just won this on eBay. It's no Aero, but I'm excited nonetheless. Here are pictures from the seller:

1015_3JPG.jpg

124f_3JPG.jpg

1503_3JPG.jpg

1747_3JPG.jpg

1984_3JPG.jpg

1ddd_3JPG.jpg

1fcc_3JPG.jpg

Any info on the jacket would be helpful (I'm no expert, that's for sure). I'll be certain to post pictures of the jacket being worn as soon as it arrives! :p

JoeNiblick

One of the Regulars
Well, I guess I'm glad you didn't bid against me!

According to the posted measurements, this jacket should fit perfectly. I compared them to measurements of a jacket I already have, and, in fact, the new jacket should fit even better (when I measured the sleeves of my current jacket, I decided I'd like it even better if the sleeves were an inch shorter). We'll see!

RP McMurphy

One of the Regulars
Cafe Racer

Beautiful jacket, man! Looks very 1960's, but in a good way. Few cafe racers really look good to my eyes, but that looks really nice. Hope it fits well!

Looking at it again, I'd say there is a very good chance it IS from the 60's. Awesome. Nicely worn too...

Fiver64

Practically Family
Vanson

Thanks for the pics! Great jacket. I actually find that I tend to wear my Vanson Mercury more than any other jacket, including my Aeros! *GASP!* Enjoy and congrats on the win!

JoeNiblick

One of the Regulars
The jacket arrived today!

DSCN0917.jpg

The fit was just as I expected it to be, and I'm pretty happy all around.

DSCN0911.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot