Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Fedora Lounge Launches a Magazine

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Can't wait to see it, MK! Wish I was getting my copy at the QM.

I hope it arrives in the mail before I leave for the airport next Wednesday. I need something interesting to read on the plane.:)

Brad

matei

One Too Many
Congratulations MK on the successful launch of "Classic Style". I believe that you have a winner on your hands.

Having received the premier issue of "Classic Style" at the QM Event, I am pleased to say that it is exactly what I hoped it would be. Interesting and informative. There was even subject matter that my wife enjoyed.

I eagerly await the next issue!

Tomorrow I shall go down to our local bookshops and demand they stock "Classic Style".

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

Thanks for the kind words and support.

Our distributors received their sample issues this week. I have heard back from the local New York distributor. They ordered over four times as many as they do of our other publication. If that is an indicator of how the others will respond.....we will have a major hit on our hands.:)

You guys can help by following Matei's example of going to your bookstores and newstands and requesting Classic Style. Together we can help those who want to have more traditional style in their lives. That means more companies will produce things we like.;)

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

To wet the appetite of those waiting for the postman.;)

CS1_cover_sm.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda