Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Fedora Lounge Launches a Magazine

M. Sean McManus

New in Town
Awesome! Tell me two things.

1] How do I get one out here on the east coast?

2] Where do I get you rate card for ads?

3] What sort of submissions/articles are you looking for? Any interest in comics?

OK, three things. :p

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

For the month of July we will be establishing the look of Classic Style. Also we will be setting our editorial for the first issue. The website will be up very soon with a few basic pages, including a subscription page. A more extensive, polished one by the end of July.

Check out the first post to see the cover of the advertising media kit.

Enjoy!

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
shoeshineboy...lol the stuff you come up with!
Can't wait till the QM where we'll get to actually see it! It's definetely time for a magazine to come out on the market of this kind of quality

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
Thanks to jamespowers I looked at the beginning of this thread again.
The mock-up cover and description are great. I am intrigued and wish continued good luck.

Sincerely,
The Wolf

clevispin

One of the Regulars
An interesting idea. But the sample copy that you posted is terrible. Spelling and grammatical errors abound. How about some "classic" professional proof reading?

m

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
clevispin said:
An interesting idea. But the sample copy that you posted is terrible. Spelling and grammatical errors abound. How about some "classic" professional proof reading?

m

No. If you have trouble understanding it....ask an eight year old to explain it to you.

You let people take a peek at work in progress........gees!

clevispin

One of the Regulars
Yes. Perhaps I'm a little picky at this stage. It's quite understandable tho. Just needs a little proof-reading to bring it up to literary standards. If its not too expensive then I'll surely be a subscriber.

m

Julius Xavier

One of the Regulars

Wow MK I wish you would have told me I was going to be on the cover of the first issue... that's something I believe I have the right to know.

752726711_l.jpg

Seriously though, looks great so far I'm really excited to subscribe.

-DocIndyJones

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL