Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Another first Fedora...

DblCoronaMS

One of the Regulars
I just won an Ebay auction for my first Fedora. I've been researching this for a good while and the input of the fine Loungers here has served me well.

Rather than spend north of $100 for my first hat I decided to go the vintage route on Ebay. This little jewel was right at $61 with shipping and insurance.

Here she is, just won and not here yet. Your opinions welcomed and encouraged!

fedora1sf1.jpg

fedora2tw0.jpg

fedora3sy6.jpg

fedora4bh4.jpg

DblCoronaMS

One of the Regulars
Thank you Gentlemen!

The hat is listed as grey but looks brown in the pics. Bear in mind this auction ended on Sunday so it was likely shipped today... I don't have it in hand yet.

The auction said it was in a mismatched box but not included so Lord knows what it will be shipped in. Hopefully something substantial.

VetPsych... I'd be interested in the box. You can send email to donae5dw@gmail.com. It's not my usual address, just email me there and I'll reply on my usual.

Thanks! I can't wait to get it and am giddy as a schoolgirl!

surely

A-List Customer
A Cavanagh for 61 is reasonable, imho. When you first put it on I bet it will seem like a small price. While the rest of the world may be in recession, inflation has hit the hat market.

metropd

One Too Many
Great Hat!!!! That is a far better hat than most high quality production hats now!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Great Find. I am sure you will wear it well.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran