Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any Ladies or Gents in San Fran?...

farnham54

A-List Customer
want to meet up? I'm here for another 2 nights, and would love to hook up with any Loungers in the area if possible for a meal. I'll check back in here later today and tomorrow to see what is shaking!

MK, Sorry as this should probobly go in Events, but since I'm only here for 2 days and the thought of a Lounger summit just occured to me, I thought more folks would see it here.

Cheers,

Craig

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
farnham54 said:
MK, Sorry as this should probobly go in Events, but since I'm only here for 2 days and the thought of a Lounger summit just occured to me, I thought more folks would see it here.

Not true if people click on the "new posts" link (as stated in the board tips). Otherwise you would have to hunt and peck in every forum to know whats going on.

You are not suggestion that some of our members are that backwards are you. ;) ;)

farnham54

A-List Customer
No, of course not!

How could a bunch of guys and gals who love absolutley everything pre-silicon chip NOT know every in and out of the forum software :D

Joking, of course--I really should be using that View New Posts, but I find myself coming for the community more then anything--and that community is centered around the Observation Bar :)

Cheers,

Craig

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
little further north

I live in Santa Rosa (where "Shadow of a Doubt" was filmed).
If you are in the area I'd be glad to meet you. I could show you the existing sites of the film and a swell vintage clothes shop in town.
Since I work Sunday and Monday I probably couldn't make it to "The City" but could adjust time Sunday evening or Monday morning.

Your devoted servant,
The Wolf

farnham54

A-List Customer
Hey Gents,

Shall we meet tonight for a meal? I'm afraid I'm booked on a bus tour for most of the afternoon, but if Dinner suites that would be excellent. I'm staying in the Holiday Inn, on Van Ness--actually I'll PM y'all with my room number. I'll check in there for messages at 5:00, and perhaps we can all meet for a late bite to eat. I hope we can work something out!

Cheers,

Craig

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy