Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any new christmas hats on the way?

Dr Trinidad

One of the Regulars
Right now life is good! I have an Adventurebilt due around first of the year, and I think the misses has ordered me a new Federation in time for christmas. Anyone else out there looking for little fur filled packages under the tree? :D

duggap

Banned
Well, there was this Art Fawcett original that was supposed to be a Christmas present from a good friend. However, someone with more money came along and off she went, so I fixed her. I opened the hat and have been wearing it for the last week. Sorry Indycop, I know you are anxious to get yours but the wait is worth it.:rolleyes:

deelovely

Practically Family
duggap said:
Well, there was this Art Fawcett original that was supposed to be a Christmas present from a good friend. However, someone with more money came along and off she went, so I fixed her. I opened the hat and have been wearing it for the last week. Sorry Indycop, I know you are anxious to get yours but the wait is worth it.:rolleyes:
Wow... that is kinda sad... but you got an awesome hat out of it at least!! Have you posted any pics yet?!

pgoat

One Too Many
I'm going to get a new hat from Art Fawcett, but he probably won't get to it in time for Santa to deliver it.

Which is okay, since it's a gift from me (to me:rolleyes: )

Dr Trinidad

One of the Regulars
Sometimes those are the best presents Pgoat. If she is about the money then you are better off with out her Duggap ( though it is tough at the holidays) Deelovely you still have indycops hat under guard? I hope you all have a Wonderful holiday!!!!!

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Get ready for a surprise Pgoat...I've been working long hours & finished your hat last night. The old eyes are a bit blurry so pay no attention to that ribbon detail..:D
Merry Christmas!!

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
My wife has a custom "JP Designs" on the way from Jimmy Pierce, And I have this under the tree already.

HatStretcherfromStetsonFactory.jpg

cooncatbob

Practically Family
indycop said:
OK well lets see, There is the torture box already under the tree! Then there is my Adventurebilt that probably won't arrive before Christmas. And on the way from www.villagehatshop.com are 2 jaxon ivy caps for me, 2 for Deelovely and 1 for my youngin.:D

Don't you have 2 yougin Indy??

Here's the one that Marlboro smoking Elf in Southern Oregon made for me.
Only problem is he finished it a month early.:(
Bob.
2095413143_45595d5301.jpg

indycop

I'll Lock Up
cooncatbob said:
Don't you have 2 yougin Indy??

Here's the one that Marlboro smoking Elf in Southern Oregon made for me.
Only problem is he finished it a month early.:(
Bob.
2095413143_45595d5301.jpg
Yep 2 youngins. The littlest one leans more toward westerns and wide brim fedoras!:)

I see you have it perched on a pillow!!lol

Serge

New in Town
not quite Christmas...

but Art is making me a a pork pie hat, sahara in color, with a silk finish. We are going for the game bird look. My Orthodox Church is consecrating the newly purchased land upon which a church will be built in January. I've asked Art to have it done by the 25th. Fingers crossed. Hope it is plenty flamboyant. :p

Marty M.

Vendor
Great consumers.

indycop said:
OK well lets see, There is the torture box already under the tree! Then there is my Adventurebilt that probably won't arrive before Christmas. And on the way from www.villagehatshop.com are 2 jaxon ivy caps for me, 2 for Deelovely and 1 for my youngin.:D

Whoa, if I could convert that hat buying into custom suit buying, I could afford a vacation this year ;) .
Marty Mathis

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Marty M. said:
Whoa, if I could convert that hat buying into custom suit buying, I could afford a vacation this year ;) .
Marty Mathis
Its a good thing you don't have that website up yet!! I am really wanting a vest and I have a pair of cufflinks with no shirt to use them with!!lol lol

budward

One of the Regulars
I presently have nothing on the way but have been buttering up the wife for the possibility that "Santa" may bring daddy something about the size of a hat box. ;)
Bud

airforceindy

One of the Regulars
Finally, a new hat on it's way...

Got word from Graham at Optimo that my Fed Deluxe is finished and on it's to South Dakota! Should be here by Wednesday, or Friday at the latest. I will post pics when it gets here... thank God I'm going to have it on my trip home to Maine for the holidays!

Regards, Andy

Marty M.

Vendor
White sandy Florida or White Wintery Minnesota.

indycop said:
Its a good thing you don't have that website up yet!! I am really wanting a vest and I have a pair of cufflinks with no shirt to use them with!!lol lol

Maybe you and the LovleyDeelovley should pack up the kids and show them what a white Christmas in Minnesota is all about :fedora: ?
Marty Mathis

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Marty M. said:
Maybe you and the LovleyDeelovley should pack up the kids and show them what a white Christmas in Minnesota is all about :fedora: ?
Marty Mathis
Don't get me started! I have told her I am tired of Florida and there is a Mayo branch in Mn.! Although I really want to end up in Tennessee! :eusa_doh:
Maybe a road trip next year!!:rolleyes:

Mall of the Americas! I can hear deelovely now!

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Well...I wouldn't say my surprise is going to be fur felt. I'm just getting a new newsboy cap from Hat People. Should be here in a couple days, though I probably won't wait till Christmas to open it. (I can heard Indycop and a few others growling in the background :D ) I probably won't get another fur felt until after Christmas, and possibly into next year; I'm really trying to put myself on a hat budget. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo