Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone ever been to The Edison in L.A.?

mike

Call Me a Cab
Long lines wrapping around the corner to get in. The place is packed with Los Angeles' up and coming rich & pampered elite sheep. Expensive drinks. Incredible architecture and atmosphere makes it all worth it though! I'd suggest heading there on a weekday rather than a weekend to beat the crowds. Regardless, it is a really incredible experience!

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
Bombshell Becca said:
Well on their website it gives a number to call for reservations.

Yep, you're right: you can reserve a coffee table and several chairs around it. It will get you in the door, but you might still have to wait in line. (Or maybe not. Time to call 'em. :))

Go before 6:00 pm, or each person at the reserved table will have to buy a minimum of $25 in drinks and snacks.

I have gone during the week a few times some months back. It is an interesting place drenched with a lot of very cool atmosphere.

To paraphrase Matt Deckard, he described the feeling when there, it was surreal at times and much like a movie, you had the feeling that just about anything could possibly happen.

Fun, comfortable, exciting and a bit edgy too. A little pricey but the drinks were well made and the snack food I tried like the deviled eggs were superb.
We were lucky to come for free live music that was top notch entertainment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran