Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone have any experience with Vanson Mustang A-2

Worf

I'll Lock Up
The Vanson Factory and Show room ain't but a hop and skip from where I live and my bosses Boss suggested I take a trip over there and either "get fitted" or find what they've got in the outlet. I looked through their site and came across this:

Their Mustang Jacket. I know it's NOT going to be anywhere near spec, but I can get it in Black, AND I can go there and git fitted. Anyone ever have one of these here thingys? Ist it one piece or two piece back?

Worf

http://www.vansonleathers.com/prod-MUSTANG_FIGHTER_PILOT-372.aspx?

D

Deleted member 16736

I had an email discussion about a year ago with Brian (?), the Vanson customer rep, and he said they were considering going back to their original, fitted A-2 pattern which I saw on an eBay auction and thought looked sharp. He said that the current pattern is not military spec and you may be disappointed. Since you're there, go over and ask about the original pattern and try on the current one. Just know that there is a fitted pattern too.

The Vanson Factory and Show room ain't but a hop and skip from where I live and my bosses Boss suggested I take a trip over there and either "get fitted" or find what they've got in the outlet. I looked through their site and came across this:Their Mustang Jacket. I know it's NOT going to be anywhere near spec, but I can get it in Black, AND I can go there and git fitted. Anyone ever have one of these here thingys? Ist it one piece or two piece back? Worfhttp://www.vansonleathers.com/prod-MUSTANG_FIGHTER_PILOT-372.aspx?
Are you finished losing weight Worf? Don't buy if you're still going down! Jacket looks cool...

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Your bosses Boss? Is that your mother-in-law?

No... though you'd be correct with some guys, not me. I do have an MiL but since she's lost both feet she's not much of a bother. I'm taking my boy to visit her tomorrow. I'd almost forgoteen (I was trying to) till you reminded me.. thanks Bud! Like a fine wine she's turned to vinegar in old age! LOL, no the Assit. Director in my office is a biker, Honda's and Ducati's he keeps out-growing his Vansons and said they've a "turn-in" policy on thier jackets and they're only 1 State away. So he's in effect, my bosses boss. Logical eh?

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda