Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone know whats going on with COW?

Nick Charles

Practically Family
Any one know whats going on at COW?

I've been trying to get on for 2 days and today it said something about contacting billing for further assistance.

LuckyLighter

Familiar Face
Sheesh! I disappear for a few weeks...

...and the Indy / Golden Age community implodes on itself. :p ;)

Just kidding. :D

I just checked out Indygear before I came on here, and I noticed it too. I wonder if they're switching servers.

Anyway, it's nice to be back posting here. Work has been kind a busy the last few weeks, but that's how it goes, I guess.

Later,

Rob

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
I tried to log in to it after reading about the problems on another thread. I got the "Account Suspended" message.

My first thought was that maybe they were altering their site, but why would they post that message? I thought maybe hackers have been at them, or, as Lucky posted, that they are switching servers.

Curious.

karol

Dalexs

Practically Family
We kept telling everyone we were pushing our bandwidth limits...
but NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo, everyone keeps insisting on posting those ridiculous "I agree" replys to every thread...

So have a :beer: sit back and wait.

Rigby Reardon

One of the Regulars
I agree w/ Sergei. I disagree w/ Dalexs, though. :p (Wha? Hunh? Nevermind me...)

ITG and I were forced to resort to EMAIL to converse today...sigh. :cry:

Dal, how bad is it? Are they gonna have to suspend Lao Che's for a while or something?

No answer necessary...rhetorical questions only...Oh, sorry about the FL bandwidth I'm eating into now...rats... :beer:

If it helps, feel free to delete all my posts. I know, that's not what we want to do, we want to KEEP real content (and I've been guilty of the occasional REAL post), but what the heck, if it helps jumpstart, do it. Delete me...come on, when are you going to get this kind of chance again... [angel]

Sergei

Gone Home
Man are you paranoid!!! It's probably a simple problem of exceeding our bandwidth and/or size limit. The ISP probably has a grace period in dealing with the situation. If ignored then what you see is how they handle the issue - they flash the message as displayed.

Michaelson

One Too Many
I wasn't talking about that. I just said he knew more than I did. Most people do....Completely different topic.... :p Need....more......coffee...... :coffee: High regards. Michaelson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran