Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anything in the coming months that you are excited for?

CharlesB

Suspended
pics of me n one of my best friends in action last year

452391096_498bdcfbec.jpg

DSC04215.jpg

DSC04217.jpg

DSC04223.jpg

DSC04243.jpg

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
That's what all the best dressed Zombies are wearing:1970's corduroy sport coats! Actually I like the coat,it's very Woody Allen circa '72...

My daughter turns 1 year old this July 4th. That's exciting for me and my wife. I don't get out for parties too much right now as I'm a Mon-Fri daddy day-care club member.;)

CharlesB

Suspended
Sefton said:
That's what all the best dressed Zombies are wearing:1970's corduroy sport coats! Actually I like the coat,it's very Woody Allen circa '72...

My daughter turns 1 year old this July 4th. That's exciting for me and my wife. I don't get out for parties too much right now as I'm a Mon-Fri daddy day-care club member.;)
two things I love...
theme parties and zombies.

this is my christmas

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
We went to the '05 Zombie Crawl and haven't been since. We had to cut that short, though, because we had tickets to a Ladytron concert on the same night.

We're going to see the Horrorpops at the Troc on March 8th. Can't wait for that -- I haven't been to a rock concert since Ladytron!

CharlesB

Suspended
Amy Jeanne said:
We went to the '05 Zombie Crawl and haven't been since. We had to cut that short, though, because we had tickets to a Ladytron concert on the same night.

We're going to see the Horrorpops at the Troc on March 8th. Can't wait for that -- I haven't been to a rock concert since Ladytron!
(SWEARING IS STILL NOT OK. - ED. ) you, I was supposed to go to that Ladytron show but couldnt because I got caught on a job site.

It's also excuse for me to hang out with Robert Drake who is a friend i dont get to see too often

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
I've yet to meet Robert Drake, but I'm friends with him on LJ. I've seen him before, but was always too shy to say hi.

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
i'm looking forward to:
- finding out 100% sure if i got into my grad teaching program (final step is march 13, i've made it this far!)
- to not be sick anymore and have my voice back
- taking it easy next quarter - only taking 2 classes
- starting my garden for the year
- SPRING!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Yes, I totaled my car in November and they suspended my license due to my poor driving record. I am looking forward to getting my license back a month from tomorrow, and getting another car.

CharlesB

Suspended
KittyT said:
Yes, I totaled my car in November and they suspended my license due to my poor driving record. I am looking forward to getting my license back a month from tomorrow, and getting another car.
I got mine back a few weeks ago from a 4 month DUI/Wreckless suspension.

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I am looking forward to...

the Ahwahnee next week
My "Swinging Supper Club" dance on March 14th
The Art Deco Preservation Ball in April

And eventually...SPRING....

Mark from Plano

One of the Regulars
Mi Esposa and another couple are planning a trip to LA in May. My wife's brother has a lounge act at the Cicada Restaurant in downtown LA on Thursday nights. We're coming in to see his show then generally cavort and look for trouble the rest of the weekend.

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
-Turning in my 40-page paper that I've been working on for 6 months (tomorrow!)
-Going to Hawaii in April for my brother's wedding
-Going to Heavy Rebel to see my bf be a rock star
-Starting my summer job, either at the NY Attorney General or somewhere else TBD
-Law Review elections (I'm running for a few positions)
-Warm weather!

$ally

One Too Many
  • Performing in the USO-style show at the CAF hangar dance next month http://www.BigBandDance.com
  • Recording in the studio at the end of March
  • Frankie Manning workshop next weekend
  • Visiting California next month
  • Getting the gold...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24