Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

apartment purge: random vintage ladies stuff! free or cheap

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
FREE! This purse is black leather and measures roughly 8"x8" square. It has 2 interior section plus a smaller, zippered side pocket. It also has 2 front flaps trimmed with silver colored metal - one opening the main compartment and another opening a smaller front pocket. As you can see, the strap has broken and there is a small tear under the bottom flap (not visible unless the flap is opened). There is also some stitching coming out on the back. Maybe cut off the strap and use it as a clutch? Very solid, lovely item. FREE + shipping + $1 for Paypal fees.

purse1.jpg

purse2.jpg

small tear under bottom flap
purse3.jpg

Very cute vintage 1940s stuffed leopard. Fur is very clean and in good condition, no damage or loose stitching that i could find. Tail has a bendable wire in it. The little felt mouth is coming off a bit and needs to be reglued. Body = 10" long. $8 + shipping + $1 Paypal fees.

leopard.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
2 snoods, one cream, one black, 100% rayon. Cream one worn once. $3 each or both for $5 + shipping, add $1 for paypal please.

DSCF2087.jpg

Black and red-orange satin Chinese-takeout style purse with bamboo handle. Measures approx 5" high, 5.5" wide, 4.5" deep. This purse has never been carried, inside is pristine. There is one little white scuff at one of the corners at the top of the purse (this is not frayed fabric), very small (see photo). Also includes cute little matching zippered change purse. $8 + shipping, add $1 for Paypal.

DSCF2106.jpg

DSCF2108.jpg

DSCF2109.jpg

DSCF2110.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
BTW, this stuff is being posted ONCE. I'll wait a few days and then it's either going in the trash or going to Goodwill. if you see something you like but want to pay less, please don't wait for me to repost at lower prices. contact me and offer me a price!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart