Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Archer Adams shop in London

Graemsay

Practically Family
I found the Archer Adams shop in London this afternoon, and had a good chat to Mr. Adams who runs it.

It turns out that he's the only Aero dealer in the UK, and though he has half a dozen on the rails (including the possibly last Buffalo Cropduster), he prefers to get his customers to order up a custom designed and fitted jacket.

If you're down that way the shop's on Chiltern Street (just back from Baker Street), and worth a look. Plus I believe Archer's a member of the Lounge. ;)

Graemsay

Practically Family
I think that it was £475 and a size 42, but Archer would probably try to talk you into getting something custom.

Drop him an email and ask.

Bonneville

One of the Regulars
That Cropduster on Adam's website is very nice. I don't think I noticed that model on Aero's website or Moyes' site?

archeradams

New in Town
Aero doesn't use Buffalo any more.The Crop Duster I have is a 42, but I wish it were my size as I would take it off the rail!

archeradams

New in Town
Interestingly the Crop Duster isn't currently on the Aero website, but they still have the patterns and will make them. I will see if they can put a photo back up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner