Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Argyle sweaters

mflemming

One of the Regulars
Hi to all,

Something I have been looking for without success for many years are Argyle sweaters and sweater vests with the Argyle pattern on the front and back, rather than just on the front as is commonly found. The only ones I have ever seen were worn by Tony Randall on the old Odd Couple TV show. If anyone knows of a source, please let me know.

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
Wasn't there a thread about this some time ago?

4345957052_c9c5734ca0_z.jpg

STEVIEBOY1

One Too Many
Hi to all,

Something I have been looking for without success for many years are Argyle sweaters and sweater vests with the Argyle pattern on the front and back, rather than just on the front as is commonly found. The only ones I have ever seen were worn by Tony Randall on the old Odd Couple TV show. If anyone knows of a source, please let me know.

Sir, Try lyleandscott.com or google Pringle of Scotland, they used do these in Lambwool & cashmere, which were very good rgds Steve

STEVIEBOY1

One Too Many
Good Morning Gentlemen,

I have just purchsed a great Lambswool Argyle Sweater from a company called Smart Turnout, they are in London, but I think may also have a US website too. They have about 3 types of Argyles in Vee & Crew/Round Neck, along with many other pullovers including Cricket Sweaters. They were good to deal with and delivery was quick too.
Kind Regards Steve.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner