Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Deco Home Theater PC

slipperyskip

New in Town
028.jpg

The Decomatic is a semi-finalist in the Intel PC Design contest. There is a People's Choice Award contest going on also.

Please go vote for the Decomatic. You could win $100 just for voting.

Thanks.

Intel PC Design "People's Choice Award"

Warden

One Too Many
On a related note, below are the gramphones (turntable decks) used at the Tiger Rag Club.

radiob.jpg

Harry

slipperyskip

New in Town
Story said:

Nice video. I made the Wall Street Journal a couple of months ago with the Decomatic HTPC. They talked in the article about the Intel contest and the winner but instead of showing a picture of the winners they showed the Decomatic and Argon Skull instead. No words...just picture. I'd rather have it that way than the other way around.

The same thing happened in several other publications as well.

Wall Street Journal

VegasMike

One of the Regulars
wow, I'm soooo inspired by this stuff, I think I'll have to redecorate my apartment now, and do something cool with and deco with all my ugly external hard drives

$ally

One Too Many
slipperyskip said:
Nice video. I made the Wall Street Journal a couple of months ago with the Decomatic HTPC. They talked in the article about the Intel contest and the winner but instead of showing a picture of the winners they showed the Decomatic and Argon Skull instead. No words...just picture. I'd rather have it that way than the other way around.

The same thing happened in several other publications as well.

Wall Street Journal
Cheers to you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy