Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

HosManHatter

One of the Regulars
HOLY COW!!!

I never really checked out the Art Fawcett products before. I`m blown away! Looks like I have my Holy Grail of Hats...just a matter of time(and $)now.

Um...is it like torture trying to choose which AF to wear?

HMH

Jabos

A-List Customer
Wow DGUY, you have a pretty stunning collection now. Last time I looked you had about four or five, and then boom, an entire baseball team. Your Dusty Pink is still my favorite.;) Signed, Copy Cat.

univibe88

One Too Many
daizawaguy said:
Don`t worry Bart...we will all be equal in the end...

Here`s a current family portrait

Jan2010009-2-1.jpg

Here’s the story of a lovely hatter
Who was making up these very lovely hats.
All of the felts had dapper bows, like the others,
Also some Panama hats,

Here’s the story, of a man named daizawaguy,
Whose bare head was busy on its own,
So there he was, living in Japan,
Yet his head was all alone.

Till the one day when this hatter met this fellow
And they knew that it was much more than a hunch,
That one hat would somehow form a family.
That’s the way they all became the daizawaguy bunch.
The daizawaguy bunch,

That’s the way they call became the daizawaguy bunch.
The daizawaguy bunch!

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
damn Dguy...didn't lift my head long enough to realize we had a baseball team going here!! Very impressive format on the pics. It's gonna get tougher to keep making different looks for you but then, I'm always up for a challenge. You should be getting your latest soon. ))

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Art Fawcett said:
It's gonna get tougher to keep making different looks for you but then, I'm always up for a challenge. ))

Sir, its very early days, and with your fine sence of style and craftsmanship and eye for detail, I`m not envisaging that happening anytime soon...

Sorry, folks, did not want to give the impression of any race...it`s all for pleasure and it`s a personal thing really...but it is fun to show something to those who appreciate, and what better place to do that here amongst friends, and have the great Master as a member.

See page 2 of the link above: 40 and 27 VS hat collections are the front-runners! . Hungary Tom also has a fine collection, and perhaps the finest collection of VS Panama`s...so there we are...I hope its just the beginning (space forbidding:eek: )...Enjoy what you have, and if another one means more joy, reward yourself...sources of Joy are limited in this mass produced and modern world.

Musashi

One of the Regulars
Garrett said:
That frequently happens with my USPS packages as well - maybe USPS just hates Oregonians :eek:

I really feel for you all on this. USPS hates me PERSONALLY... My problems with them have followed me from California to Two different sides of Virginia. Just this week I have been expecting a packaged that they FORGOT to put the tracking number on and sent home BOTH copies of the number with the seller! So now its untrackable and could take weeks.. if it ever arrives.

Stan

A-List Customer
HosManHatter said:
HOLY COW!!!

Um...is it like torture trying to choose which AF to wear?

HMH

Hi,

I imagine it must be. Unless, each hat is meant to go with a specific outfit. Then it'd be pretty easy, I think.....maybe.....

later!

Stan

portolan

A-List Customer
My first Art hat should be arriving any day....

It was shipped a couple of days ago from Oregon! I asked for an Explorer/Fedora hybrid. Will be fun to see what Art has done! Don't know the exact style or the color, so I can't wait! Will take lots of pics...

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
portolan said:
It was shipped a couple of days ago from Oregon! I asked for an Explorer/Fedora hybrid. Will be fun to see what Art has done! Don't know the exact style or the color, so I can't wait! Will take lots of pics...

Good luck Sir! Looking forward to seeing your original creation. For me, its been 10 days, and the suspense is killing me...:mad:

Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner TOKYO INTERNATIONAL Branch Tokyo metropolis

Feb 18
16:29 Departure from inward office of exchange TOKYO INTERNATIONAL Branch Tokyo metropolis

Feb 18
17:35 En route SHINTOKYO Branch Tokyo metropolis

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
While everyone was ordering hats for Christmas I got very jealous and could`nt resist placing an order in early January. I`ve found that Art`s lighter colors suit me better, and long admired the Sand. Once again, the Master has surprised...the Box bow, and the reverse button wind-cord. The button is fastened to the ribbon, and the loop is freed for the attatchment. The quality of the overwelt is superb.

Not sure of the bash yet...thinking of a center dent only...what do you think?

Jan2010021-1.jpg

Jan2010020-1.jpg

Jan2010022-1.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
daizawaguy said:
While everyone was ordering hats for Christmas I got very jealous and could`nt resist placing an order in early January. I`ve found that Art`s lighter colors suit me better, and long admired the Sand. Once again, the Master has surprised...the Box bow, and the reverse button wind-cord. The button is fastened to the ribbon, and the loop is freed for the attatchment. The quality of the overwelt is superb.

Jan2010022-1.jpg

Uhm...... me likey:eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo