Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
RBH said:
Though not made for me.. it is now mine!
A Sportaire...

007yss.jpg

I'm alittle self concious about asking for a noogin shot because we just got 'dogged on', but I know you are vain enough to give it up.:D

Viper Man

Banned
daizawaguy said:
It`s a Sand. And for those interested in how the lighter colors stand up (literally:rolleyes: )...here is the Sand, Camel, Mojave on top of each other...

Jan2010001-11.jpg

Awesome, any chance you could throw "natural" into that mix? I'm torn between "Natural" and "Sand" at the moment. The swatches look pretty similar.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
I see it's experiencing what many of my hats do Russ, the crease has fallen out during shipping. How about popping the front down & it'll look right.
Hope you are pleased with it Sir

RBH

Bartender
Art Fawcett said:
I see it's experiencing what many of my hats do Russ, the crease has fallen out during shipping. How about popping the front down & it'll look right.
Hope you are pleased with it Sir
Thats a fantastic hat Art!
I already did little crown work, I kinda like the high front but tightened the pinch a little.
Did it all dry so I can make sure its what I want.
But the bottom line... FINE WORK!
I love it!

portolan

A-List Customer
Great Hats All....My Art arrived late last week.

I know this thread is worthless without pictures. I only have my IPhone here in San Diego....I asked for an explorer type hat. Art did a great job for me. The color is whiskey. The hat has a diamond bash which shortens the crown just the way I like em. I wore it to Austin and back this weekend and got tons of compliments. I know, I know....pictures....Maybe I can take some pics of this beauty this weekend with the IPhone. It is a great Western-fedora hybrid...Thanks Art!

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
mike said:
Benny.... ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! You must be very proud! Art has conjured quintessential Golden Era aesthetics with this one! Wear it in good health! :D

Thanks Mike, I'm extremely proud! I can't get enough of this hat! I feel like Sam Spade or somethin' whenever I put in on. (The deep diamond bash helps with that!)

RBH that Sportaire's a beaut!

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Viper Man said:
Awesome, any chance you could throw "natural" into that mix? I'm torn between "Natural" and "Sand" at the moment. The swatches look pretty similar.

Great hat RBH, looking foward to seeing yours Scott and GT...

Viper man...there is quite a difference, the biggest is that the Natural seems mottled with different colored hairs, and the Sand is uniform. The photo below is a little distored by the light falling on the Sand, and the Natural (left) being shaded...but it gives you an idea of the difference...

March2010002.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo