Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

vonwotan

Practically Family
The anticipation is killing me. My new Art Fawcett creation is on its way!!!

Originally I was going to ask for a copy of daizawaguy’s wonderful powder blue hat with the purple/silver ribbon. However, after a brief correspondence with Art, I decided to go with the silverbelly which has been on my wish list for a while.

We settled on silverbelly felt, with the purple/silver ribbon, 2 ¼” brim and a teardrop crown. Photos to follow.

I also love the name Art chose for the hat, "Purple Haze"

portolan

A-List Customer
My New Fawcett Fedora!

I asked Art to make me a cross between a fedora and a western...kind of an adventurer look with a not-too-high crown. He put a great diamond bash in it. I love the whiskey color. He did a terrific job for me. I am very pleased. Now I want one in a darker color - maybe a gray or even black...Thanks Art very much, this is a perfect hat for me! Hope you all like it....And oh, I couldn't resist putting in a picture from our house in Mexico. We were just there....look at that beautiful snow!

Fawcett3.jpg

Fawcett4.jpg

Fawcett2.jpg

Fawcett.jpg

snow2.jpg

kaosharper1

One Too Many
portolan said:
I asked Art to make me a cross between a fedora and a western...kind of an adventurer look with a not-too-high crown. He put a great diamond bash in it. I love the whiskey color. He did a terrific job for me. I am very pleased. Now I want one in a darker color - maybe a gray or even black...Thanks Art very much, this is a perfect hat for me!

Isn't it great how Art can give us what we want, and even make it better? Great lid, and it really suits you.

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
In my opinion, one of the best things about Mr. Fawcett's work--his range. Amazing that he can do anything from an homburg to a semi-western, and nail it every time. Although, I'm pretty sure something like this has been said before.

flute

portolan said:
I asked Art to make me a cross between a fedora and a western...kind of an adventurer look with a not-too-high crown. He put a great diamond bash in it. I love the whiskey color. He did a terrific job for me. I am very pleased. Now I want one in a darker color - maybe a gray or even black...Thanks Art very much, this is a perfect hat for me! Hope you all like it....And oh, I couldn't resist putting in a picture from our house in Mexico. We were just there....look at that beautiful snow!
Nice one Phil! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
What's the specs? Brim width? Ribbon width? inquiring minds want to know... [huh]

Memo

Familiar Face
I remember how summer days used to go on and on when I was a kid. I checked my delivery confirmation and it said my VS Savoy was on the mail truck and today seems like the longest day ever and its only 14:30.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Memo said:
I remember how summer days used to go on and on when I was a kid. I checked my delivery confirmation and it said my VS Savoy was on the mail truck and today seems like the longest day ever and its only 14:30.
"Summer days"...where I live, wating for a VS is more like "Summer months"...hey guys, can`t wait for the photos...at least 3 and counting! (and thats 3 each!) ;)

StylinLA

Familiar Face
daizawaguy said:
hey guys, can`t wait for the photos...at least 3 and counting! (and thats 3 each!) ;)

Yeah- break out those cameras...I'm in queue with Art and it's a tradition I look at new hats in here and waffle about changing my order...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo