Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've been catching up on this thread. Some very sharp new VS's. Phil, yours is perfect for you. Very sharp. Memo, I really love your midnight savoy, and that one's right up my alley. I love the color, and that wide ribbon is killer.

I guess I need to get in Art's line again. I'm looking forward to seeing what he wears in Monteagle.

Scott Wood

Practically Family
I still haven't received mine that was posted 2 weeks ago. It spent more than 48 hours with Canadian Customs so I think I'm going to have a nasty bill with it :(
The big problem with this is that I am forced to burn off impatience with further fishing trips on the bay :eek:
3rd month and my budget for the year is long gone. Just trying to figure someway to use them as a tax deduction :rolleyes: :whistling

Lloyd

A-List Customer
Bolthead, delivery times vary depending on what his backlog is when you order. Right now it seem s to be 4-6 weeks, I've heard was 6 months at one point last year.

Scott Wood

Practically Family
VS Goodfellow

Lousy weather today so the pic is just a quick shot to get posted.
100_0378.jpg

I went out to do chores, went to the store and waited for the post to be sorted, brought it home and opened everything else, made fresh coffee, scrubbed hands and stared at it for 5 mins lol
When I opened it I just popped it on my head and out the door for the photo so excuse the scruffy-me and more pics to come in the days to follow :D

Lloyd

A-List Customer
Great hat Scott!
you should post that in the Green Machine thread too
I think my next Art hat should ship this week. The anticipation is starting to build.....

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
I'm pretty impatient now because Art just told me he sent my beaver one today and will ship my panama tomorrow!!!

Lloyd

A-List Customer
anon` said:
Well dear me, if that isn't a saucy one!

:D

(When'd you order it, anyway?)

Thank you
posted the PayPal payment on Feb 3.
And I'll order the next one as soon as I get this one lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters