Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

Lexybeast

A-List Customer
Scott Wood said:
Daizawaguy really seems to amp up his colour saturation and I have been meaning to ask him what he does to get that so that I can play around with it some on the SLR lol

Hey, look at the great presentation and arrangement of his hats and shoes; the man is an artiste! Let him have a little saturation! lol

Lloyd

A-List Customer
New Rust delivered

posted this last week that Art sent while trying to decide on what ribbon color to use
rustVSinprogress.jpg

And here's the finished product delivered on Friday. I love this hat!
This may be the softest most supple hat I've ever personally owned.
(2nd and 3rd pics are better color matches)
5" crown
2.75" underwelt brim
nice medium 1" dark dark green ribbon, it looks almost black under artificial light.
I wore this for a couple of hours on Friday afternoon but then I started a stretching and resizing project so I've spent most of the weekend with a wet hat on my head and haven't had much chance to wear it since, but the reshaping project is now in the drying phases so I'll be addressing that little problem as of now;)

VSRustmarch2010firstpicsfront12.jpg

VSRustmarch2010firstpicsprofile13.jpg

Terrific looking color.

I like it alot, very nice hat. On my wish list....

Lloyd said:
posted this last week that Art sent while trying to decide on what ribbon color to use
rustVSinprogress.jpg

And here's the finished product delivered on Friday. I love this hat!
This may be the softest most supple hat I've ever personally owned.
(2nd and 3rd pics are better color matches)
5" crown
2.75" underwelt brim
nice medium 1" dark dark green ribbon, it looks almost black under artificial light.
I wore this for a couple of hours on Friday afternoon but then I started a stretching and resizing project so I've spent most of the weekend with a wet hat on my head and haven't had much chance to wear it since, but the reshaping project is now in the drying phases so I'll be addressing that little problem as of now;)

VSRustmarch2010firstpicsfront12.jpg

VSRustmarch2010firstpicsprofile13.jpg

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
It's a 2 1/2" brim, as for the crown height I don't know but I'm sure Art can chime in about it. The color is Sand.

The Panama is from Art too!

HungaryTom

One Too Many
SpeedRcrX said:
It's a 2 1/2" brim, as for the crown height I don't know but I'm sure Art can chime in about it. The color is Sand.

The Panama is from Art too!

Superb hats!

Congratulations on both creations.

Amazing.

Regards>

Tom

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow.....Gorgeous.

dsc01012f.jpg

Man oh man......Art, your ribbon work just keeps getting better and more innovated with every lid I see. I can't imagine what you'll come up with when it's my turn to order one. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thank you for posting this SpeedRcrx, the pics look great!!!

Kaos, the crown height is 5 1/2 open.

Thank you for the comments Gents, this one was fun for me not only because of Rcr's gender but she also said " let-er-rip" when it came to the ribbons. I find our "opposite sex" much more open to cutting edge and that's a good thing for the inner child in me!!!

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
Art Fawcett said:
Thank you for the comments Gents, this one was fun for me not only because of Rcr's gender but she also said " let-er-rip" when it came to the ribbons. I find our "opposite sex" much more open to cutting edge and that's a good thing for the inner child in me!!!

Art,

I told you many times I have faith in you and your work, that why I told you to do anything you want with these hats and I was right in doing so, because now I have two terrific hats!

Again thanks very much for these hats, Art!

Musashi

One of the Regulars
I noticed i really like the 'bash/crease' (Did Bash become a bad word here recently?) on SpeedRcrX's hat.

Doe's Mr. Fawcett do the creasing/styling, or does the customer do it? Or are both options available?

Musashi said:
I noticed i really like the 'bash/crease' (Did Bash become a bad word here recently?) on SpeedRcrX's hat.

Doe's Mr. Fawcett do the creasing/styling, or does the customer do it? Or are both options available?
Not a bad word, just not preferred by some.
You can ask for a crease or to have Art send your hat open crown to DIY.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou