Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

HungaryTom

One Too Many
I Know What You Did Last Summer

You ordered one of the most spectacular designs from Art.
It suits you well.
It is definitely on my wish list...

WineGuy said:
This is the most accurate felt color rendition
IMG_4193.jpg

EHtindari.jpg

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
this hat was an experiment Gents, I am not stocking milans yet.

When I was in Tn at Winchester I discovered that they make the braided hats for the troopers in different colors. With Lincsong's project in mind I had them make two bodies while I was there and this is the resulting hat. This particular braid is not Milan but rather "Toyo" ( milan is made of wheat straw) and I am working on another using "bedford" braiding ( smaller weave or braid) that so far I haven't figured out yet.
If anyone is interested, please contact me privately and I can order bodies to your specific size & specs. Along with the investment in new colors I just can't stock all sizes & colors but that's a future project.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
St.Ignatz said:
Holy cow Art. Just how many balls can you keep in the air at one time? You must have figured out a 32 hour day up in Oregon. A man who loves his work is a beautiful thing.:eusa_clap
Tom D.

lol lol lol I forgot to ask Lincsong to keep it under his hat :rolleyes: I'm at about my limit Ignatz, but what the heck, if you stop making progress you get run over, right?

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
Congrats to Lincsong on this amazing Work of Art, and excellent work to Mr. Fawcett on the first of what will hopefully become a whole new category of masterpieces!

Cheers,
flute

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Step right up, step right up . . .

. . . every hat's a winner! lol

I'm thoroughly enjoying seeing all those pics gents. There are some stunning felt/ribbon colour combinations in this thread!

Viper Man

Banned
Awesome, Ignatz! I am in line for an Art and am thinking of making it a thin ribbon, too. Is that Granite? 5 1/2" crown? Also, how is the stability of the brim in the featherweight felt?

Doublegun

Practically Family
The mail man delivered my latest creation by Art and all I can say is "holy fricking cow." Photos to follow. IF I can get it off my head:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran