Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

Tommy

One of the Regulars
Here's a liner shot of the pork pie... suey!!

013.jpg

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That's because you are wearing it upside-down!!!
Rightside-up, the signal is not strange at all.....clear as a bell = Hats are cool!!

I don't know, if the voices in his head are saying to buy more hats it seems like orientation doesn't matter much. Based on the facial expression, he seems to like the message....

Later

Cliffnopus

One of the Regulars
I am receiving a strange signal transmission from the mothership into my brain... It's saying to buy more hats...
IMG_2652A.jpg
lol Sorry, Art's contraption looks too hilarious on my head not to post online for all the world to see...

You're missing the aluminum foil.........mine had foil.

Cliff

hulkamad

Familiar Face
That's because you are wearing it upside-down!!!
Rightside-up, the signal is not strange at all.....clear as a bell = Hats are cool!!
LOL! Holy Cats! Is it really upside down? I thought the side with the wingnuts was the topside. No wonder I thought Zeppelin's stairway to heaven sounded backwards... ;-)

hulkamad

Familiar Face
Now that I think about it, Art's conformer does resemble Doc Brown's contraption. About the same look on the face too!
doc-brown-back-to-the-future-1985.jpg
"You want me to buy a subscription to the Saturday evening post?
You want me to make a donation to the coast guard youth auxilary?"
lol
of all these strange headgear pics, mine still looks the most weird. :eek:

KyleK

One of the Regulars
BUMP! Any new VS hats out there? :D

Here's a milan that I received yesterday! It's in Natural, 2 5/8" brim. 4 ligne ribbon. iPhone pics so not the best images.
Saw a similar hat somewhere on here awhile back, I think belonging to RBH, that planted the seed.

5881191664_071743e226.jpg

5880630217_5da14bcc68.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112