Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Very nice, Ken. Very nice. I like that color too.

Wow! What am I going to do? Art is sending me a conformer and felt samples as we speak (or type). Univibe has that gorgeous granite hat, two mojave ones lately, indycop's dark moss and so many others.....so much candy to choose from. What am I going to do?

blade runner

New in Town
Great!

That hat looks terrific. I have one coming from Art in that color as well, and seeing it in your hat I can tell it was a good choice. Now I'm even more anxious to get mine. Congratulations on yours!

duggap

Banned
I just got notice that my stimulus check was on the way. Now to be a good citizen and help the economy, I need to spend the money like the Pres asked us to do. Art get ready I can almost buy two for my 600 check.:eusa_clap

Boxerken

One of the Regulars
Blade runner I really like this color, it goes with many things I think you will really like it. Cant wait to see pics of it.

Boxerken

One of the Regulars
Viper, I want to say it's camel as well but there is just a touch diffrence between the ribbon, brim binding and the felt but very little.

HungaryTom

One Too Many
Jazzman - Art, Thank you so much!

I "surprised" myself with the Jazzman as it was featured at Vintage silhouettes - I could finally release it today from the customs - now it is with me:) .

VSArtFawcettJazzman03-1.jpg

VSArtFawcettJazzman041.jpg

This hat was again well worth the wait and its price.

Ken, the camel colored creation is a beauty.

epic610

One of the Regulars
just a thought...

there ought to be a requirement that before you order an art fawcett original, you ought to have to prove that you have a digital camera and know how to use it . . . so you can share the results with us all.

Boxerken

One of the Regulars
HungaryTom thats a really nice hat, you wear it well. And Epic if your reffering to my ability to take pics I take full responsbility, I've never been good with a camera. But I'll learn.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
HungaryTom said:
I "surprised" myself with the Jazzman as it was featured at Vintage silhouettes - I could finally release it today from the customs - now it is with me:) .

VSArtFawcettJazzman03-1.jpg

Very nice looking hat. I love the felt color and ribbon combination (not to mention the wide ribbon).

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Boxerken said:
HungaryTom thats a really nice hat, you wear it well. And Epic if your reffering to my ability to take pics I take full responsbility, I've never been good with a camera. But I'll learn.

I highly doubt he was referring to the pics posted, yours in particular are great photos. :eusa_clap

HungaryTom

One Too Many
Gentlemen,

Thanks for the kind words.
I have found my source for good vintage looking hats with Art - tall crown wide brim and the WIDE ribbon.
Art can perfectly accommodate these features -besides any other client wishes.
The felt has an unbelievably unique and soft feel and the detailing is great.
The price gets quickly forgotten seeing his quality and regulates the number of hats at a reasonable amount.
The exclusive hat boxes resolve all storage issues.
Collecting VS hats can become really an obsession.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany