Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Hello & Happy Holidays FL Folks
I dont post much.
but today i recieved a very special early xmas gift to myself. It was better than having santa deliver. Mr Fawcett personally delivered to me at my home in Antioch CA. a beautiful chocolate milan with the nicest ribbon i have ever seen, When he asked me what i want in for the ribbon I told him Go for it & Im glad i did. I have been wearing hats for over 30 + years mostly vintage & this is a supreme quality Lid.... made with Top Notch Old School Talent ! a work of ART ! Yea i know its smack dab winter & cold as heck for a milan. But i know what i want & Mr. Fawcett is the way to go for me. I comissioned a Art-Lite today & with me asking can you do this & that ?... Not Necessary Just tell the man want you want & he will do it because he can ! any way i had a good time & good hat talk. He is good people !
& i cant figure out how to post a couple of pics. I will as soon as i learn how....
My thanks to Art for all he has done to inspire me & the fine folks here... Merry Christmas to All !

coble

A-List Customer
click
http://images5a.snapfish.com/232323232fp63547>vq=8986>396>25:>WSNRCG=3492:;6:;734;vq0mrj

Sorry for the bad pic. I am not ashamed to say i cant figure out how to post pics...

right click on mouse over the photo, click on properties, and highlight address, unfortunately your photo is too small. Once you copy the url click the photo icon where you post, and go to url. Uncheck the box, insert url address and their you go.

Last edited:

seabass

Call Me a Cab
right click on mouse over the photo, click on properties, and highlight address, unfortunately your photo is too small. Once you copy the url click the photo icon where you post, and go to url. Uncheck the box, insert url address and their you go.[/QUOTE]
coble got it, Thanks a mill......
took a while & seems like a big hassle gotta be a easier way ....
well i would post more if it was more streamlined....pic is in my hat room ill post pics of the Art Milan soon

Brando11

A-List Customer
Whoa! Brando what a lid! That colour combo is something else and the high crown and centre dent are just the bee's knees. Stunner is right!

Thanks so much, Benny- I am REALLY pleased with it! I wore it out last night with a black leather jacket and got plenty of admiring looks, several compliments and one lovely young lass actually reach up and adjust the swoop. That's worth the price of admission right there!

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Does that mean he'll be dropping hats down people's chimneys on the way home?
Ha ! Good one
Na he's gonna Knock on the front door. These hats are tooooo purty to slide down the chimney...
Im Honored he told me im only the 2nd. Person to open a box in his presence.... How cool is that WOW !
The Milan Is beyond my expectations & Mr Fawcett Is a super nice guy !

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Great milan SB, I like the style you went for!
I have two of Arts milans and am thinking of maybe a third!
I cant wait for Arkansas weather to get back to milan time!
RBH
Hello & Thank you !
yours inspired me to have one made, you also have a barnstormer milan?

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Yes here is a shot of the Barnstormer in milan.

barnstormer006.jpg

While I have a honey colored milan from Art I am thinking of maybe a honey Barnstormer with a ribbon to match the color of the straw.
RBH KILLER MILAN ! thats the 1 that made me get a brown one. wow a Straw-Strat ! post a pic of the other Art-Milan please.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy