Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

Banky

One of the Regulars
So I apologize beforehand as a photographer I am not. Here is my VS, Forrest Bondurant's fedora. I'm a big fan of Lawless, so I contacted Art about reproducing Tom Hardy's hat from the film. Here it is, I think he did a hell of a job working solely from photos I provided him. This is Joey felt as Art felt there wasn't a felt that matched the color accurately enough in the Legacy felt.

For comparison, Mr. Hardy's hat is considerably more distressed but if it were brand new I believe Art nailed it!

Thank you Art, I'm very happy with the hat. I appreciate your hard work.

Banky

One of the Regulars
haha, now if only shared the physique! Thank you. I went with the "dead eyed don't worry about my still out in the woods" look.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
So I apologize beforehand as a photographer I am not. Here is my VS, Forrest Bondurant's fedora. I'm a big fan of Lawless, so I contacted Art about reproducing Tom Hardy's hat from the film. Here it is, I think he did a hell of a job working solely from photos I provided him. This is Joey felt as Art felt there wasn't a felt that matched the color accurately enough in the Legacy felt.

Thank you Art, I'm very happy with the hat. I appreciate your hard work.

Hi

What color is the felt? It looks like the ribbon is Copper right?

I like the color combination.

Later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace