Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

g.durand

One Too Many
I really should get a dove hat. It looks good with just about anything!

On this thread you'll find quite a few who agree with you. I like mine, which I wore today.
IMG_2686_zps5436c565.jpg

smoothsailor

One of the Regulars
While I wait for my camera to come back from repair, to take photo's of my new Art lite. Here's my first vs hat. Sahara felt with a 2.1/8 brim 5.5 crown and blue medium ribbon
_MG_9719_edited-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

smoothsailor

One of the Regulars
And here's my second vs hat. Blue smoke, 5.3/4 crown, 2.1/8 brim charcoal ribbon.
It's been to long since someone posted on this great thread.
_MG_9702_edited-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Hatband; Darn fine fedora sir. That color felt is really special looking in your, and many others, photos. I hope you will share future photos of you wearing your special lid in different lighting conditions. Congrats.

Eric -

smoothsailor

One of the Regulars
Nice one Hatband, I like those dimensions.
My camera is fixed, here's my latest vs. Dove lightweight, tall straight crown, 2.1/8 raw brim with double row stitching. And a western inspired ribbon.
Art did it again, very good thank u!
This is my 5th vs, they'r all more or less the same dimensions but they all got a different "vibe" . I have to say though that I like my hats a bit sloppy with a messy bash, I can manage that with all of them.
Paul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo