Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Wish I could come down Rusty but I have used up all my vacation days for this year. I have been dealing with eye issues and father in laws hip surgery so most all of my 5 weeks vacation was spent with doctors. Had another shot in the eye yesterday. But that is doing good now.

ChiTownScion

Call Me a Cab
I know that I displayed my newest Art Fawcett "Howard Hughes" chocolate brown fedora before, but here are some shots that show finer detail of the excellent craftsmanship.

DSC_0396.JPG

DSC_0397.JPG

DSC_0400.JPG

DSC_0401.JPG

DSC_0403.JPG

I have received MANY positive comments on this finely crafted hat!

cavvyinky

New in Town
Got a new dress weight black cherry! Art put just a little pop of blue in the ribbon fold. Love this early Christmas present from my wonderful wife!
Thanks Art

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415667959819.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415667959819.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 211
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415667987328.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415667987328.jpg
    451.5 KB · Views: 192

Tedquinton

A-List Customer
Looks great, love black cherry. That dress weight looks darker than previously, more like the feather weight. Is that the case do you know. I know how hard the colour is to capture in photographs.

Anyway it's a fantastic hat.

cavvyinky

New in Town
Thanks very much you all. Art said it is darker. I wore it Sunday with a black jacket and burgundy striped shirt and it showed the cherry color quite nicely I thought. Hope i can get a sunny outdoor shot before winter sets in here. Chuck

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If you've never had one, putting on a custom hat is a complete revelation. Also, I really can't praise Art's work highly enough: not only does it fit exactly, but the style is precisely what I was looking for. For a guy with a 7 7/8 punkin-head, that's saying something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo