Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

Jauntyone

Practically Family
My new VS Stratoliner-style hat just arrived:
usa2010027.jpg

usa2010028.jpg

usa2010029.jpg

usa2010031-1.jpg

usa2010030-1.jpg

It's an un-lined, lightweight hat with a 2 1/2" brim; the color is "natural". The fit and all the details are perfect as always. This hat arrived just in time as my birthday is Sunday--thanks, Art, for the beautiful hat!

DRB

One Too Many
Blackthorn, Isn't that a wonderful hat? It can be worn on most occassions. Happy for you. What color is the liner?

Jauntyone, that is the best color combination I have seen on you yet. That hat is perfect with that suit.

Congrats on your new acquisitions guys!.:eusa_clap

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
DRB said:
Blackthorn, Isn't that a wonderful hat? It can be worn on most occassions. Happy for you. What color is the liner?
DRB, it's black. Does that tell you something? I'm new to Art's hats, so I'm curious.

Viper Man

Banned
Thanks for the compliments, gents. I've added a few more photos to my previous post if you're interested.

Blackthorn, love that Tucker! The whisky works well with that design.

Jaunty, Happy Birthday! That Strat is amazing! Natural is a very flexible color and goes well with most other colors.

Duper

Practically Family
I just browsed back a few pages. Viper Man, Blackthorn and Jauntyone, you are some lucky fellows. Beautiful hats! I will have to take this journey one day when I know exactly what style I want and what colour.

I have to step back from my keyboard now as there seems to be a large amount of drool on the keys. Dooh!:eusa_doh:

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Jauntyone said:
My new VS Stratoliner-style hat just arrived:
usa2010027.jpg

usa2010028.jpg

usa2010029.jpg

usa2010031-1.jpg

usa2010030-1.jpg

It's an un-lined, lightweight hat with a 2 1/2" brim; the color is "natural". The fit and all the details are perfect as always. This hat arrived just in time as my birthday is Sunday--thanks, Art, for the beautiful hat!

Looks great!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap I've been wanting a Stratoliner style like that but in the moss green. Well done! :eusa_clap

Cheers!

Dan

Mikey P

One of the Regulars
Blackthorn said:
It came in today's mail, the Tucker model in "whiskey":
I love this hat. I think it looks better in sunlight. 5 3/4 crown, 2 5.8 brim, 9 ligne ribbon

Dang you west coaster! I'm hoping mine comes in tomorrow.

Beautiful hat!

DRB

One Too Many
Blackthorn, I think a liner that is black or red goes well with a whiskey Tucker. It is a very masculine hat.

Mikey P

One of the Regulars
My Whiskey is here!!

Terrible shirt, great hat!!

:D

Apparently the dog likes the smell of beaver. lol
IMG_0792.JPG

What was that about a black or red liner? Add green to the list!
IMG_0799.JPG

IMG_0800.JPG

IMG_0795.JPG

dwebber18

One of the Regulars
Mikey P said:
Terrible shirt, great hat!!

:D

Apparently the dog likes the smell of beaver. lol
IMG_0792.JPG

What was that about a black or red liner? Add green to the list!
IMG_0799.JPG

IMG_0800.JPG

IMG_0795.JPG
Very nice, how bout dimension info? Is it just me or does it look a smidge green indoors? I also hope my dog doesn't care for the smell of beaver, she likes to eat too many inappropriate things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24