Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
Here is my new VS Dove
fcf669f9.jpg

Beautiful hat Rodkins!! I've been waiting to see your custom VS cause I remember you said you were having one made. What are the specs on your hat? I spoke to Art yesterday and my first VS was practically done. Can't wait to see it next week! I chose the blue smoke color with 6 in. open crown and 2 in. ribbon and 2 3/4 in. brim with 3/8 in. binding.

Hamletsghost

New in Town
How come I don't seem to be able to post my pictures of my Art masterpiece?

The ONLY way I can get pics to load here is I first set up a free photobucket account & uploaded the pics to there - Then when I hit the insert image tab on the toolbar here I cut & pasted the ENTIRE URL from my photobucket page on the prompt. It did not work for me using my digital camera direct nor Facebook pics nor my flickr page. I have put lincs to my flickr page & people have clicked on my sitar set on the guitar display thread here, but I am sure you just want the pic of your new beauty here for all to see.
There MAY be another way that one of the wise old ones here can help you with, but this will work (I hope cuz it works ok fur me :eusa_doh: GOOOD LUCK)

Brian

ps: Can't wait to see your new piece of Art

LeFonque

One of the Regulars
My other Art creation

This one is my everyday hat.

I have had it a couple of months. It got pretty wet and the brim went all over the shop. I took it to Lisa at City hatters in Melbourne Australia who did some work on it for me.

It is getting really comfortable now I wear brim up so a floppy brim did not work for me.

IMG_0312.jpg

Love it it has become my favourite hat.

Thanks for all those who helped getting these pictures posted.

EggHead

Practically Family
The ONLY way I can get pics to load here is I first set up a free photobucket account & uploaded the pics to there - Then when I hit the insert image tab on the toolbar here I cut & pasted the ENTIRE URL from my photobucket page on the prompt. It did not work for me using my digital camera direct nor Facebook pics nor my flickr page. I have put lincs to my flickr page & people have clicked on my sitar set on the guitar display thread here, but I am sure you just want the pic of your new beauty here for all to see.
There MAY be another way that one of the wise old ones here can help you with, but this will work (I hope cuz it works ok fur me :eusa_doh: GOOOD LUCK)

Brian

ps: Can't wait to see your new piece of Art

Ghost, I use http://tinypic.com/ - there is no need to have an account nor login. Just upload images from your computer and save the url that they provide.

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
Well I finally made it to the Art Fawcett Hall of Fame: My first VS in Smoke Blue with 6 in crown and 2 3/4 bounded brim. 2 in. Navy Blue ribbon and 3/8 in. silver blue on brim edge. What do you all think?
DSC03258.jpg

DSC03259.jpg

DSC03264.jpg

I had Art copy this 1940s Stetson Stetsonian:
DSC02797.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner