Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

BR Gordon

One Too Many
DJH, That ribbon design works perfectly with your hat. You and Art made a great team. What's the crown height?

Joe, You couldn't have picked a better first post. Welcome to FL.

BR

Kkaderly

One of the Regulars
MrEllis... Great hat!!!! Love the ribbon color!!!! Great work Art! This is the first one I've seen that didnt have the signature two tone knot in Art's signature bow???

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
MrEllis... Great hat!!!! Love the ribbon color!!!! Great work Art! This is the first one I've seen that didnt have the signature two tone knot in Art's signature bow???

+1 nice color combination. Both my VSs doesn't have the two tone either, I prefer them simple.

But hey, something has landed on my Mojave! (Thought I'd re post this here since it's a VS)

IMG_1306.jpg

Classic bow.
40.jpg

Last edited:

MrEllis

New in Town
Thanks everyone. Art asked if I liked his signature bow (contrasting), I said yes, but it came this way instead. I love the clean/simple look, but I know I would have liked whatever had showed up from Mr Fawcett :)

DJH

I'll Lock Up
DJH, That ribbon design works perfectly with your hat. You and Art made a great team. What's the crown height?

Thanks BR. The open crown is just about 5 1/2 inches on this one with 2 5/8 brim. The brim is finished with Art's classy underwelt.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
DJH, It seems once again we have picked very similar tastes...
That's uncanny!!

Actually, one hat of yours I especially like is the black VS with the burgundy bow.

Very nice hat. The ribbon is, as they say these days, the bomb. That would be a neat look on a Panama.

Thanks Flipped Lid - Art is rather good at coming up with ribbons that are the bomb!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran